Newb from California

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
That pic is about 300 feet from my house actually :p

Yeah about those stupid stickers, I have been telling myself for months now "I'll take those off when I get home" and I always forget.:roll:
it doesn't take that long. lol if you're reading this, you should go pull 'em off!

p.s. i saw you again this morning by Raley's....lol..i'm not used to seeing someone from ci around my area.

if you ever see me driving you should take a pic too so you can show everyone how good i look
lol please, pug.

if i ever see you driving around my neck of the woods, i'll be too busy trying to ram you off the road to take a pic. lol...you should worry about taking one of me so you have something to show the cops.

thon

sounds like long lost friend.... lol

Papaboy

Ya we should try and wrangle up our sac area CI people and get some meets going. Maybe once a week in the evenings we all meet some place and hang out for a few.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
it doesn't take that long. lol if you're reading this, you should go pull 'em off!

p.s. i saw you again this morning by Raley's....lol..i'm not used to seeing someone from ci around my area.

lol please, pug.

if i ever see you driving around my neck of the woods, i'll be too busy trying to ram you off the road to take a pic. lol...you should worry about taking one of me so you have something to show the cops.
lol play nice

Ill just give them a description on you

"Yeah she's about 4'10, long narrow face, big nose, and im pretty sure her skin was made of scales, and her hair was made of snakes"

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
You should post pics of your Suby...

lol play nice

Ill just give them a description on you

"Yeah she's about 4'10, long narrow face, big nose, and im pretty sure her skin was made of scales, and her hair was made of snakes"

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! lol

Papaboy

You should post pics of your Suby...
No prob I'll drop one on tonight.

SO we have 3 or 4 people interested in a meet of some kind. Should we just pick a day and a random place in or near Natomas then? If so I know a nice place.

My wednesday and thursday nights are taken up with other car meets so I am ok with another day of the week.8)