Newb from California

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Maybe if your car was all one color and didn't have that "Import Racer!" sticker on the back, it wouldn't be so bad. :twocents:

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
^^ shut up. You haven't been able to spell my name right for the last year. lol

Papaboy

I foundddddddddddddd yooooooouuuuuuuu...

lol

That's our shop. =] Where do you work? I got that pic when I was leaving the shop.

lol I like that you're not oblivious to our comments like some people have been. You're okay in my book. Haha

ClubIntegra's where it's at! We generally have cool people on here. Not big on body kits and all things "rice," but whatever. It's your car.

Current trends = JDM (lol), EDM, and good ol' stock USDM.
That pic is about 300 feet from my house actually :p

Yeah about those stupid stickers, I have been telling myself for months now "I'll take those off when I get home" and I always forget.:roll:

I have always thought the JDM thing was interesting it makes the car look extremely clean when done right, I just don't see where spending that much money actually improves the vehicles performance(legally), the body kit was out of necessity. The kit that came on the car was crap I am not a fan of the "stock" look personally and if I went stock I would have had to replace my rims which I also happen to really like, so I chose what for me was the lesser of the 2 evils and consequently the cheaper of the options.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Ya ya its a fake mugen BUT it has the exact same strength and cost me 300 bucks less (at the time) so it does the job I bought it for.
False statement. But keep up the good work. Looks like you put a lot of effort and time into your ride.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
LOL OMG...I saw you the other day.

I even took a pic for this one thread we have...lol Lucky I didn't post it.. =X

I should post it here now. It's probably still in my phone.
if you ever see me driving you should take a pic too so you can show everyone how good i look

Papaboy

False statement. But keep up the good work. Looks like you put a lot of effort and time into your ride.
Oh lol sorry I figured the "Fugen" ment Fake Mugen. =) Ya I have been tinkering on and off with it for about 3 years now. I had to spend about 80% of the time and money fixing things the previous owner jacked up.