• Concord

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Vacaville

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Hello everyone, I was wondering who would be interested in a NorCal meet in the first weekend of April. Here's a poll of choices of where we can meet, and also a sign up sheet to everyone who would be willing to attend the meet. :) I'm still new to this site, so I'm not sure how the turn-out will be.

Either Concord, Vacaville, Sacramento, or Berkeley, just for convenience to see where everyone is.

myxintegra - Burgers, condiments, and some more food (definitely Asian food)
Bringing for sure 4 friends, maybe some more :( Sorry
Ryanteggy - Hot Dogs, buns, Soda
Bringing 3 people
mdan9193
OGstackadolla - Sandwiches
Bringing at least 1 person, 6 more people [3/14/11]
Samurai_Blue, Pugnap00 & Bruce...
Bringing at most 5 people
Gix_916
xero & GinsterGTI - more soda, cups, lighter fluid, possibly spatulas & other tools
Bringing at most 3 people, 1 person confirmed
8v fury - choosing between chips, cocktails, pizzas
Bringing one to three friends

Size count: 27

UPDATE:

Location/Date

CHANGED LOCATION: Miller Park , Sacramento, CA
April 3rd, 2011

(thanks Dylan)
12 PM PST. (We will be meeting up at Marina View at 12PM, not the park, because Miller Park is around the boats).

Rules:

NO drugs, this is a car meet, not a recreational gathering!
Please respect others, it's not a flaming session, it's a meet and get-together.
Please respect others' cars, give constructive criticism, not destructive, if anything.
Essentially,DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID.
We don't appreciate dicks, and if you come here with a negative attitude, just leave.

Directions:
Coming from South:
Merge onto I-880 N via the ramp to Oakland
Merge onto I-80 E
(Partial toll road)
Continue onto I-80 BUS E/US-50 E (signs for Interstate 80 Business/Sacramento/South Lake Tahoe)
Take exit 4B for 5th St toward Downtown
Slight right at 5th St
Take the 2nd right onto Broadway
Broadway turns left and becomes Marina View Dr

Miller Park
Sacramento, CA 95818

South without tolls:
Merge onto I-680 N via the ramp to Sacramento
Take exit 30A to merge onto I-580 E toward Stockton
Continue straight onto I-205 E
Merge onto I-5 N
Take exit 518 for US-50 E/I-80 BUS W toward S Lake Tahoe/San Francisco
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for US-50 E/I-80 BUS E/S Lake Tahoe/Broadway
Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Broadway
Turn left at Broadway
Broadway turns left and becomes Marina View Dr

Miller Park
Sacramento, CA 95818

me at : 510-908-0317 if you need help getting there, or PM me.
PM or text (if you have his number) Samurai_Blue if you have any questions, etc. as well.

Food still needed:

Utensils
Charcoal
Lighter!
Lighter fluid (maybe?)
Some spatulas/etc. to actually BBQ with. ✔ (unconfirmed)
More food! Whatever you can bring. Everyone needs to reciprocate, and please tell us what you'll bring for sure! :thumbs up

Last edited:

ryanDC

Ehh im pretty much down for whatever so i wont vote for now. im sure people will come out this time around

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Ehh im pretty much down for whatever so i wont vote for now. im sure people will come out this time around
Sounds good bro. not sure on the date yet either, but once everyone votes, I'll think of something as well. Most likely gonna be Sunday.

too many flakers the list was substantial enough for me to go out but there were 4-5 members and 3 of them came with me
That's sad. Now I have no pride in our NorCal region, well less I guess. Need more people to get active!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ive told people i would rather go to a track day than a meet.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
LOL what the fuck?

In the areas he named Ive seen many integras around... people really are fuggin lazy.
there maybe alot of integras but the meet was a CI meet so only people on Ci knew about it. I much rather do a track day though because those are the people i want to meet :mrgreen:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
there maybe alot of integras but the meet was a CI meet so only people on Ci knew about it. I much rather do a track day though because those are the people i want to meet :mrgreen:
Well, I would too since I'm really into track/racing culture, but still haven't started learning the basics yet. :( Maybe in a few more months, lol.

jznsn2u

Sacramento - Which part? Sacramento is really spread out. You should narrow down which area you want to host it. Not much "Scenery" in Sacramento.
Berkeley - We could park by the bay and take pics I guess?
Concord - Whats there to do in concord?
Vacaville - Outlets? I've seen some people meet up at the subway when I pass by.

Other -
San Francisco - Treasure Island, Twin peaks, Pier 39, Golden Gate bridge / park, Ocean Beach, Sutro Heights Park, Tail gate down Lombard street.

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Sacramento - Which part? Sacramento is really spread out. You should narrow down which area you want to host it. Not much "Scenery" in Sacramento.
Berkeley - We could park by the bay and take pics I guess?
Concord - Whats there to do in concord?
Vacaville - Outlets? I've seen some people meet up at the subway when I pass by.

San Francisco -
Twin peaks, Pier 39, Golden Gate bridge / park, Ocean Beach, Sutro Heights Park, Tail gate down Lombard street.
Yes, SF is a good location. I failed to actually add that in. However, I didn't want to post that in the poll to discourage some people from paying extra to get to the meet. Who knows, I'll add that extra vote into the original post. The votes are just for a general idea for now at least, and when the votes narrow down to a specific city, then the specifics will come alongside it.