• Concord

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Vacaville

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
We could do a pot luck at your house if it all comes down to sac meet lol and if there ARE more people.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
honestly if there was a meet at my house the cops would break it up. The neighbors get concerned when there are a few integras out front

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
honestly if there was a meet at my house the cops would break it up. The neighbors get concerned when there are a few integras out front
Livin' with an HOA is no joke :evil:

Most of my neighbors would be checking out the cars, some of my neighbors would be calling their Ford friends in a panic, and the remaining old people would be on the phones with the cops asking why Fast and Furious invaded the neighborhood

Last edited:

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Lol how stereotypical. what a shame! are there any places in sac that would be perfect for a pot luck though? I don't really know my way around sac at all

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
SAY WAAAAAAAAAA?? LOL ya right u be trippin ! lol were gonna have a meet on friday and ull see wussup , and when u guys GET AROUND to meeting take some pics and well compare ... in a friendly way of course lol

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
SAY WAAAAAAAAAA?? LOL ya right u be trippin ! lol were gonna have a meet on friday and ull see wussup , and when u guys GET AROUND to meeting take some pics and well compare ... in a friendly way of course lol
LMAO! I actually mentioned to take a look at the way you guys do things, it appears you have good organization skills; must be cabin fever :p
It is sunny in California today, btw :lol:

99Integrags

So when is this going down anyways? I don't know if I just didn't read it or what? But I didn't see a date.