• Concord

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Vacaville

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Well, we don't have to go to San Francisco; it's just a vote lol. Always can take detours though lol :thumbs up

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
yeah for sure. I'm down for an SF meet, I just don't know how many people will pull through. Most people are from sac, according to the poll. From what I'm guessing at least, lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Sacramento - Which part? Sacramento is really spread out. You should narrow down which area you want to host it. Not much "Scenery" in Sacramento.
Berkeley - We could park by the bay and take pics I guess?
Concord - Whats there to do in concord?
Vacaville - Outlets? I've seen some people meet up at the subway when I pass by.

Other -
San Francisco - Treasure Island, Twin peaks, Pier 39, Golden Gate bridge / park, Ocean Beach, Sutro Heights Park, Tail gate down Lombard street.
Which part are you talking about? Fairfield area? Last time I was there they still had lanes closed. They've been working on that for years.
pretty much all of 80 ^^

VACAVILLE, FTW!! I always see the Honda crowd on Friday night on the skirts of the Outlets at an old school style diner called Mel's.
They fixed the freeway. I used to hate driving through Fairfield everyday, but they have it all gravy now; no more swerving massive potholes, lol. Davis to Dixon still blows

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
looks like im not gonna have to leave to go to the meet ahah!