Nostradamus 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedin

The Transporter
If it happens cool if it doesnt cool. LOL really thats all there is to it for me...

think of it this way, if it does go down and you die in the Apocalypse how sweet is that? LOL, you go to heaven and meet some guy...

You: "How did you die?"
Guy: "Chocked on a pretzel. You?"
You: "THE MOTHERFUCKING APOCALYPSE BITCH! YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT!"

More than likely it will be a cosmic oblivion, and that will be instantaneous. Does anyone know what a pulsar is? LOL, you really cant find them all. And the only way to see one is for the light to travel to us. Well if one was pointed at us by the time the light got here we would be bathing in radiation.

but on a serious note, there are some irrefutable facts on that year that give it some credit to me. All the Nostradamus crap doesnt do it for me. How ever the Mayan calender is credible. I mean they had something that complex perfect back in their time. It hasnt been wrong yet, thats a feat in itself. Add that with the science of the N.E.O.'s that year. But the big N.E.O. to fret over is the one in like 35 years, it will come so close it will dip below out satellites. LOL, you know how easy one little mistake in there calculations could have that thing hitting??

Last edited:

orwell_1984

Banned
1)
the government has weather manipulating capabilities..... did that cause katrina? who knows

2) myans said the AGE ends 2012...not "world" age is a solestrial clock.. right now we are in the pician age.

3) global warming is a fraud...like oh so many other "threats"

4) earth is on a 12k year cycle, warmer in the roman age

5) Nostradamus predicted thing PAST 2012

i found thats its better to live by this frame of mind....

everything is a lie

BTW

hate to offend, but jesus and his father will not be doing battle in the sky against a red man in tights and a french gotee.

Last edited:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
too many facts supporting this 2012 theory so i think maybe it'll happen.
:roll: even though I've already said this, it seems to need repeating. My archaeology professor is a Mayanist! He's translated the Mayan calendar! If you guys do some research and find out how the Mayan calendar works, it has cyclical rings that depict different measurements of time. IT NEVER ENDS! 12/21/2012 IS A 100-YEAR-OLD MISTRANSLATION.

Could the world end on 12/21/2012? YES.

Could the world end in 5 minutes? YES.

It's up to humans as to what happens to the world, not some vague-ass bullshit from Nostradamus or a mistranslated calendar.

Last edited:

orwell_1984

Banned
:roll: even though I've already said this, it seems to need repeating. My archaeology professor is a Mayanist! He's translated the Mayan calendar! If you guys do some research and find out how the Mayan calendar works, it has cyclical rings that depict different measurements of time. IT NEVER ENDS! 12/21/2012 IS A 100-YEAR-OLD MISTRANSLATION.

Could the world end on 12/21/2012? YES.

Could the world end in 5 minutes? YES.

It's up to humans as to what happens to the world, not some vague-ass bullshit from Nostradamus or a mistranslated calendar.
the way there calander works... is like.... if you get a clear transmission case... and you see all the gears moving togather... some huge.....some small... thats one way of discribing it...

also it never ends... but it does "reset" wich could explain the never endyness..

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
ACTS 1:7 And he said unto them,It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
the way there calander works... is like.... if you get a clear transmission case... and you see all the gears moving togather... some huge.....some small... thats one way of discribing it...

also it never ends... but it does "reset" wich could explain the never endyness..
Yes I was just trying to describe it as simply as possible olololol

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
im curious to know...what your personal interpritation of that passage is. if you would
you really want it? ok This admonition is still appropriate today. No human being, no angel-not even jesus in the limitations of His human incarnation can know the date of his return to set up His kingdom(Mark 13:32)

orwell_1984

Banned
you really want it? ok This admonition is still appropriate today. No human being, no angel-not even jesus in the limitations of His human incarnation can know the date of his return to set up His kingdom(Mark 13:32)
no i was refering to your interpritation, beacause i can ask someone at work what that same passage means, and ill get a different response..

wich brings up the question.. with everyone interpriting every single page differently.. i wonder what the actual creator thinks.. the non hebrew... just plain old creator, not one created by a certain race.. wich just so happens to be his favorite race... and heaven to have this hebrew writtings up in heaven... for all non hebrews to look at it and wonder what it is..

i hope gods ready for a debate.... because EVERY single person is going to debate god and claim "OHHH I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THIS".... "can i still get a free pass"?...lol and i hope god is not a FAIR god.. and plays favorites... because killing/lust/ not loving EVERYONE as your brother are all punishable by eternal damnation in satans hell fires... i suppose souls have nerve endings to feel pain... i hope not.. or ill be uncomfortable...lol

rockadilla

thats right.
Hahaha they just had this whole freaken thing about this on the history channel a few weeks ago lol

personally I don't think there's gonna be some huge event that will change the world, but just like the "bronze age" or "iron age" type thing that's what we will begin, in a few hundred years people will look back and say "oh, the "_____ age" started in 2012"
Could be bad, could be good :what:

orwell_1984

Banned
Hahaha they just had this whole freaken thing about this on the history channel a few weeks ago lol

personally I don't think there's gonna be some huge event that will change the world, but just like the "bronze age" or "iron age" type thing that's what we will begin, in a few hundred years people will look back and say "oh, the "_____ age" started in 2012"
Could be bad, could be good :what:
why leave it blank?

just as MAZZAROTH, he will tell you.
"Canst thou bring forth "Mazzaroth" in his season?
or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?"
Job 38:32

Can you bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Can you bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or can you guide Arcturus with his sons? Do you know the ordinances of heaven? can you set the dominion thereof in the earth?
Job 38:31

He replied, "As you enter the city, a man carrying a jar of water will meet you. Follow him to the house that he enters

4208 mazzalah, maz-zaw-law'; appar. from 5140 in the sense of raining; a constellation, i.e. Zodiacal sign (perh. as affecting the weather):- planet. Comp. 4216

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
why leave it blank?

Because I don't know what theyll call it.... It could be called any number of things depending on what happens... maybe we'll perfect warp tunnels, maybe we'll travel to mars and start a colony there, maybe half the earth will be blown up, maybe the rapture will happen, maybe alians will land, etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.