Nostradamus 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
whoever believes in 2012 as been living under a rock. all these writings and prophecies are post-predicted. nostradamus predicted a ton of shit and only a few were correct and they werent even that accurate. fixing our time to predictions doesnt make sense. the mayans had a certain way of keeping track of their days, but even then their time ended when civilizations were beginning to come over from Europe. coincidence?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
btw, PLAYSTATION 4 is coming out in 2012 :lol:

ill believe seeing an alien (which i belive in) before this whole event. unless someone really can point out something that would blow my mind.

AmberLynne

i hope gods ready for a debate.... because EVERY single person is going to debate god and claim "OHHH I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THIS".... "can i still get a free pass"?...lol and i hope god is not a FAIR god.. and plays favorites... because killing/lust/ not loving EVERYONE as your brother are all punishable by eternal damnation in satans hell fires... i suppose souls have nerve endings to feel pain... i hope not.. or ill be uncomfortable...lol
ummmm nobody has the right to debate god. I can't believe you actually said that.

orwell_1984

Banned
ummmm nobody has the right to debate god. I can't believe you actually said that.
if you hear me out...

ok, example..

god says to do a certain thing, according to the hebrew book, written by romans..

now say if said person died, whent to be judged, and god said "well you didnt do this"
the person will say "well my interpritation tells me you ment this"

then the two will debate...

orwell_1984

Banned
i think i may not be explaining this the right way...

ok,
Matthew 19:9
And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

now image you are enterithing into heavan.... and god says... hey, why are you here? you are an adulerer.. you will then explain to god... your interpritation of that verse... or even debunk it with another verse in the bible...

and the debate will begin.. or say if you are a troop fighting for american freedom.......in... afghanistan... you vaporized a family..... and god says to him... hey, member that family you vaporized? you cant come in.... then the soldier will explain HIS interpritation of the bible, even refer god to certain pages to vurses that he interprits to provide him a free pass "romans 13?"

it is a neverending debate.. unless you believe god is JUST and doesnt play favorites.. in that case..... nobody is going to heaven... including his chosen master race.

Status
Not open for further replies.