Official Donuts & Ice-cream Meet *5/4/07*

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Hey hey, whats wrong with an auto ls, i use to touge the shit out of my ls. People up there got shocked cause they like oh shit an auto ls kept up with me!o_O LoL

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
my first teg was an auto LS and i loved it..... until i got my GSR :)

DOHCtor88

DC2Integ said:
my first teg was an auto LS and i loved it..... until i got my GSR :)
Yea, my first car was an auto ls and i loved it to, but now ill love my type-s even more now! :p

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
First car was a 91 Accord LX Coupe (auto). Still have it. It's just sitting in the garage until I save up enought money to swap. It is my first of many Hondas to come.

DOHCtor88

Wheres all the SoCal peeps on this damn fourm? Someone need to get clubintegra out there and more noticed! So we can have more members. I freakin remember most of the members on ci.. LoL. Yea, meet is gonna be packin with lots of cars.. Someone is gonna be there taking pics, one from clubrsx and one from team-integra..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Trying to get a few DC/DBs to come to the meet. Also to join CI. Hopefully it will be a good turn out.

oOoBanana

you guys should throw a meet in irvine and ill be there..haha but im too lazy to drive that far for now. ergh...

DOHCtor88

oOoBanana said:
you guys should throw a meet in irvine and ill be there..haha but im too lazy to drive that far for now. ergh...
You can take the 91fway to the 15 north, 10 west and exit vineyard. LoL

@ JDM >Shogun<

Yeah I'm like telling everyone and there mom about ci, iim tryn to get all my nieghbors to roll that's 2ls and one honda integra. Its striaght from japan. Clean no mods. I still want to get my car b4 I roll man.

iNOhc

Super Registered User
i wish i lived in LA so i could get ice cream and doughtnuts with you guys!.. hahaha.. next year..