Official Donuts & Ice-cream Meet *5/4/07*

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
DOHCtor88 said:
Your brining me some pinoy food tomorrow. Chicken aldobo and lumbiet.
You want me to? I'll bring some! Lol!

DC2Integ, come down man! We need a photographer for CI! Plus I wanna see your ride.

RSMisfit

DOHCtor88 said:
See ya all there!
yea im a ricer guys
with my stock BIG wing,
Stock dual exhaust,
and burning out everychance i get:roll:

ill get ya back foo
just wait:slap:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
so how was the meet guys ? any pics ? i couldnt make it i had some shit to take care of and i wasnt free until after 10 and there no way in hell im driving for 2 hours to rancho.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The meet was pretty cool. It was smaller than what I expected. And much darker too. There was hardly any lights. Lol! It was cool meeting Dary, Manny, and Chris in person. Sorry I had to bounce so early. My GF wasn't feeling too good. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right? Had to take care of my sweetheart.

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
JDMxDB8 said:
The meet was pretty cool. It was smaller than what I expected. And much darker too. There was hardly any lights. Lol! It was cool meeting Dary, Manny, and Chris in person. Sorry I had to bounce so early. My GF wasn't feeling too good. A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do right? Had to take care of my sweetheart.
Thats what girls always say when they always wanna leave early. LoL.

b18c_teg

Yea and it was bigger this time, last time was smaller. Well atleast u made it the Beach Bash meet is gonna be pretty big so don't miss out on that 1. It was cold out there last night lol maybe thats why ur gf wasn't feeling soo good but its no prob man it was cool meeting some C-I members.