**//OFFICIAL Texas Member Thread\\**

Walter_Melon

had a question for anybody who might know: can i use a cable b16 tranny on my 94 ls? a friend might give me one for free but im not sure if i can use it

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
you can use it. you just have to convert your car to cable instead of hydro. now worth it in my opinion. hydro>cable

Walter_Melon

^quick responses, thanks. i might just sell it and try to get a gsr or 99-00 si tranny, i hate automatics haha

Walter_Melon

really? are the gears that short? im tired of that, in the rsx im at 3k going 60, its annoying when you have a buddy club exhaust haha

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
really? are the gears that short? im tired of that, in the rsx im at 3k going 60, its annoying when you have a buddy club exhaust haha
oh trust me i know... yeah i mean 5K is a little exaggerated but probably atleast 4K imo i would just try o get your hands on a gsr trans they seem to be the best of both worlds

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
get a ls tranny they have longer gears i think, do gsr trannys run on lower rpm's adel?

Last edited:

94dc4

My name matches again lol
94dc4 - Fred
Arlington, TX
1991 DA9 LS
Jasper Green Metallic
Mods: bootleg short ram intake, Falken Ziex ZE512 tires, that's about it lol
GOAL: Daily driver I'm just trying to keep running until my friend fixes up my wrecked DC4. His DA got rear ended and totaled and I really miss driving a DC4 (my first car). We're going to trade cars sometime this year hopefully.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
well ill take your advice thanks. what all is done to your teg?
to the DC4- just am AEM ram air and B&M short shifter
DC5- Lowered on Acura A-Spec suspension and sitting on A-Spec 17x8's injen cold air, 5000k HID's, LED bulbs everywhere inside, and buddy Club short shifter full assembly and TSX shift knob