**//OFFICIAL Texas Member Thread\\**

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
lol, ill just repost lol
my car sounds like its misfiring when i start it up and drive it, it sounds like a pick up with a loud exaust, it goes away after like 20 min of driving after its warmed up. any ideas?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
no, it might be case its cold but idk, also un related i cant redline, and i think its something with my turbo, my piping blows apart alot and it'l redline fine with out the turbo, but when i hook it back up ut soulds like it starts to cut out at 5k+ rpm's

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
no, it might be case its cold but idk, also un related i cant redline, and i think its something with my turbo, my piping blows apart alot and it'l redline fine with out the turbo, but when i hook it back up ut soulds like it starts to cut out at 5k+ rpm's
The misfiring is a fule issue. SOunds like its dumping alot on the initial start up. The rev limit issue sounds like a distributor problem.

Walter_Melon

just saw your showoff thread, your car looks clean man and nice setup. i dont know much about turbo setups but could it be that you are hitting lean cut around 5k rpm? maybe check your injectors and fuel lines

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
Are you tuned!?!?

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
yea, it was tuned when i bought it, and i havent mesed with anything exceptvfor changing the water pump, thanks guys ill check out ur suggestions

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
yea, it was tuned when i bought it, and i havent mesed with anything exceptvfor changing the water pump, thanks guys ill check out ur suggestions
are you SURE it was tuned? you have a recipt? or the guy just said it was tuned...

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
The misfiring is a fule issue. SOunds like its dumping alot on the initial start up. The rev limit issue sounds like a distributor problem.
how do i fix the dumping, it makes sense becasue my gas is going pretty fast. and now i think i have a blown head gasket, could that casue any of thiss aswell? im blowing white smoke when i gas it and im losing water evenly, i have to refil every week

tx77015_ls1

I got a 95 Integra 4Dr that Im parting out. Trying to raise money to get a 2DR Im in Houston. Let me know if you need any parts Interior is mint as well as most of the exterior. Block has a rod through it but the heads good

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
I got a 95 Integra 4Dr that Im parting out. Trying to raise money to get a 2DR Im in Houston. Let me know if you need any parts Interior is mint as well as most of the exterior. Block has a rod through it but the heads good
cool, bro!
ill add u anyway
bumpy roads make my car go BUMP

Walter_Melon

hey how much for the axles? i might need them soon