**//OFFICIAL Texas Member Thread\\**

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
acuraoemparts.com has been good to me. and they will ship stuff to the closest acura dealer to you for free

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
12251-PR4-004 thats the part number for the head gasket. and its 76 bucks. 230 will get you a WHOLE KIT

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
if i blew a gasket, do i need the kit?
i found a local tuner shop and they said they could replace the head gaskets and take the head to a machine shop to make it pretty much brand new for 600, is that a good price?

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
if i blew a gasket, do i need the kit?
i found a local tuner shop and they said they could replace the head gaskets and take the head to a machine shop to make it pretty much brand new for 600, is that a good price?
i dotn know why it would need to be machined... but i would think thats not too bad of a price at all assuming its a reputable shop

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
i dotn know why it would need to be machined... but i would think thats not too bad of a price at all assuming its a reputable shop
my dad thought therem y bee some warping, that seems like a pretty good price for prettym uch bradn new head

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
my dad thought therem y bee some warping, that seems like a pretty good price for prettym uch bradn new head
if there is warping then yeah youll need it done. but it wont be a like new head... it will still have the internals you have now it will just seat better on the block