s2000 cluster project

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I would cut the arch outline out of a plate of CF and have the panel fill the entire opening.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
thinking about painting the back of the plastic piece flat or gloss black... and cut-out the outline.

more pics and shit on my build.

konerri

well I been doing alot of other things(buying s2k, buying land, traveling to houston, alot of fishing, etc...some laziness in ther somwhere) but now it's time to finish this S.O.B. should have more updates when i get them.

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
this shit is sick....i wish i had a clue as to what you were talking about.... cant wait to see the finished product!

konerri

well it's been about a week now since my younger bro's been home. let's just say that since the teg was down and not running, i didn't have too much motivation to finish this project. Long story short, i am back in the game.

I will let the image speak for themselves...Enjoy

working on the cluster right now....hope to have everything done and working this weekend. If things don't go as expected then i should have everything done in two weeks time at the latest. wish me luck.

Last edited:

plummo_vtec

cant wait for this to be available now as i am waiting with baited breath to get mine in and ready will you be putting up the wiring diagram and ingredients list as originally planned so us that dare can make our own

konerri

right now still got the make the electronics work. But the brackets are done for an ek. cluster will mount right up. sorry haven't been updating the electronics...ran into some oscilator problems. ls-vtec is keeping me busy.

Last edited: