Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So i called Elton at Raceline USA yesterday to see what he suggested me doing to solve the mysterious hondatata problem. Hondata suggests gluing it in. Elton suggested not going off track or using foam. I chose foam.

So the module stamped S100 was actually coming out, not the 28 pin chip.

used foam to brace it or sit on top of the s100 so it wont come out

also got rubber washers to help dampen vibration

Nick_C78

That is weird that it is so loose. Mine doesn't come out easy at all. Don't know of any HFF guys that have that problem either and I know most of them have S100.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
idk either i think its a freak accident, or maybe the 4 pin from phearable.net is a bit different than the one provided in the Hondata box. Thats what im thinking it is, since i originally had my ecu prepared by Phearablee.net.

dopematic

Im willing to bet its a freak accident. I'm sure this is once in a blue moon occasion that something like this will happen.

ZaWn

I don't even have my ECU bolted down to the car lol...

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So a few upcoming projects that i want to do since my car will be trapped for a while (driveway is getting redone).
dzus fasteners for my bumper
fix my retrofit
super mild wire tuck/clean the bay a bit
convince joe to sell me his CF interior
switch mufflers for Thunderhill
Pick up more RA1s

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'

Picked up some Moroso quarter turn fasteners. aka Dzus fasteners for my bumper and a few of my Garage Star friends, who are going to secure nicer bumpers than mine. I think im going to fix my retro fit this week :]