Samurai Blue's Integra Build

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
K20A2 has awesome an awesome rod stroke ratio 1.62:1. Only other engine higher is the B16a but c'mon K20 is world's better, especially if you try out endurance racing one day. Good for you man, can't wait to see the build get modernized was a more current power plant.

K20A2 should be so fun. Glad to see this thing is still around.
Yeah i really miss building the car though. lol I just kind of beat it up now lol

K20A2 has awesome an awesome rod stroke ratio 1.62:1. Only other engine higher is the B16a but c'mon K20 is world's better, especially if you try out endurance racing one day. Good for you man, can't wait to see the build get modernized was a more current power plant.
Endurance racing i would probably be driving a miata or a bmw. They seem to hold out better than a honda motor. This year we are campaigning an E46 and an NA miata at the 25 hours of thunderhill.

Yeah i really miss building the car though. lol I just kind of beat it up now lol

Endurance racing i would probably be driving a miata or a bmw. They seem to hold out better than a honda motor. This year we are campaigning an E46 and an NA miata at the 25 hours of thunderhill.
Are you a driver or on you on crew?

Some photos from Battle Driven (David Kim) from February.

Justin (Kontrolle Engineering) and I ran Redline Time Attack in February for Round 1 at Streets of Willows. I really dont recommend running anyone running with Extreme Speed track events. They are a total scam. They are a total shit show. We go there, and are told we have to BUY numbers to run their event. There is no mention of being required to run their numbers on your car on the website or in the rules. NEXT - I am bumped into unlimited FWD because i have a cut dash. When asked why i could boost my car and run limited with a non cut dash i was met with 'the rules are written that way for a reason'. After being gifted 1st in unlimited, i am somehow omitted from the results...which they could not provide an answer for or update the results. RLTA and extreme speed are a joke.

Anyways i finally got valve stems for my advanti wheels. I will probably run Toyo RR tires this year.

VigLink badge