Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I book marked a couple sites on my MacBook that sell all that stuff, I'll send them too you when I get on there.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
More track prep:

Had to change out my axle backs from my Skunk2 Mega Power to my Greddy SP2 since Thunderhill thinks im too loud.

I think it looks dumb without an "N1" Style exhaust.

Mishimoto goodies came in. So now im able to hook up my gauges and stuff!

washed alll the stuff under my car since it was dirty and you can actually see it now.

washed my track wheels too, they are nice and white now!

MrGurley

************5-0
Creamy Creamy!!! with the sp you car now whispers "because racecar"

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
It kind of makes me mad, that i was clocked at 104dB and the limit is 103dB. Well, rules are rules and what not and im fine with that. Im mad that i wasnt even going that fast through the section of track where the sound booth is! There was way too much dirt on the track for me to go fast on it since we shared the track with drifters. Oh well. Hopefully with this i wont have to worry.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
How much did cutting the rear bumper help? Looks....interesting. But I know you must have done it for a good reason
It works as much as throwing a diffuser on your car would without a flat bottom. It helps with top speed and stability on hard braking. But it works exactly like a diffuser without a flat bottom or the holes in your rear bumper. This probably works better than the bumper holes, and diffuser i would think.

redGSRguy

Does Thunderhill always check noise level? Mine was pretty loud since my resonator and exhaust were blown out, swapped new ones in this weekend. Laguna is still wishful thinking tho, haha.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
They always do, but ive only been pulled in for sound once. Well, technically i wasnt pulled in for sound last time. I was just told by stewards i was too loud.