SimpleLS' '95 DB7

simplels

so i got my techna-fit SS brake lines on monday..

took me 18 hours to install everything and test.. everything is working great..

didnt have a chance to take pictures of install as it was raining and i was trying to get everything done fast..

here are some initial pictures.. it's been raining so havent had a chance to clean up yet..

front:

front close up:

rear:

dc4_illinois

Local Troll
Your car looks amazing. You're making me want a 4-door lol.

Keep up the good work! Those ITR front calipers and 4 discs look damn good behind those wheels!

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
You are the only person who owns a four door that I've seen that is actually making me consider dropping mine. Your suspension setup is incredible. Awesome work.

simplels

You are the only person who owns a four door that I've seen that is actually making me consider dropping mine. Your suspension setup is incredible. Awesome work.
thanks.. there is a lot to come on the suspension..
just need to get all the pieces together so i can install it in one go..

i did work on the exterior a little bit to make myself happy..

then decided to do all suspension work first..
it's still not handling the way i want it to though.. but it's coming together..

going to get the exhaust work done after i finish up on the suspension..
the 5spd swap and engine building/turbo will be worked on..
and then i'll finish up on the looks department..

instead of buying a '06-'07 TSX.. i decided to put money into this car.. hopefully it was a wise decision.
i'm eventually going to get a new car one day.. and my plan is to turn it into my full track car..

simplels

Oh and i forgot to mention.. i'm still experiencing ABS woes..

after installing the brakes i also bled the ABS system.. yet it's still not retaining the pressure after the motor pumps "sometimes"..

so i went to acuraoemparts.com and ordered up O-ring #23 for the acumulator.. hopefully that fixes the problem.. :roll:

simplels

Oh #2.. i just picked up a set of 4 aluminum extended top hats..

this should definitely help with the front chewing up the already cut in half bump stops..

Last edited:

simplels

got my extended top hats so i installed the two front ones today.. maybe the two rear ones tomorrow..

skunk2 top hats:

extended top hats:

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I have the same ones on my Tiens they aren't bad your notice a slight difference, BTW you going to sell the old top hats?

simplels

yeah i was going to put the old top hats up for sale..
but i used the skunk2 poly bushings on the extended top hats..
and will have to sell the skunk2 top hats with the hard black bushings that came with the extended top hats..

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
yeah i was going to put the old top hats up for sale..
but i used the skunk2 poly bushings on the extended top hats..
and will have to sell the skunk2 top hats with the hard black bushings that came with the extended top hats..
i'll pm you