Spitfire8o5's TimeAttack DC #117 Build

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie

Nick_C78

Can't wait man. I should be finished with my repairs tonight. Hoping to hit that fresh pavement with an issue free car.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Going for the 1:59 at the the willow nice. Can't wait to see the final product after paint.

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Can't wait man. I should be finished with my repairs tonight. Hoping to hit that fresh pavement with an issue free car.
That would be dope man! I might end up doing BW!
Sweet event coverage man! Really digging that white sedan. And yes what color on that s2k
Yea. That thing is badass! I'm doing my car a nice blue. Similar to a subaru blue but a little darker
Going for the 1:59 at the the willow nice. Can't wait to see the final product after paint.
Yes sir. That's the gameplan I'm currently at a 2:02 at Buttonwillow CW#13 and want to get into the Sub2 Minute Club! I'm really excited for the paint. I get it back Tuesday maybe
Probably button. A 1:59 is really slow.
Lol yea. Buttonwillow. But times are one thing. Having a blast is another. I'm sure there are people that have ran 1:59's at big Willow or streets but had a blast lol

Spitfire8o5

Track Junkie
Progress

Primered shots were sent from the body shop. Exterior and Jams will be painted today! Then their re-clearing the hood tomorrow! Should be picking it up wed!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
For christs sake, I've been dicking around with my car for the last year and don't even have it apart. You're about to finish a complete build in a month! I'm jealous lol, can't wait to see the paint.