Tc

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Psh a couple of them couldn't keep up on corners. =P

Dude was trying to impress his girlfriend and kept following me. But I turned into a spot where there's a lot of corners... I'll just say that, he was probably embarassed. His joke didn't work too well. :twisted:
Yeah tCs don't handle to well. The last gen Celicas were pretty decent.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Well it handles like complete ass right now because:

1. Blown Rear Shocks = Slides out whenever you hit bumps or hit turns too hard.
2. Negative Camber in the rear = minimal contact patch on the road = No traction in the rear.
3. No Suspension mods BUT Eibach Lowering springs.

But don't worry. I'm gonna make the best out of the EM2.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well it handles like complete ass right now because:

1. Blown Rear Shocks = Slides out whenever you hit bumps or hit turns too hard.
2. Negative Camber in the rear = minimal contact patch on the road = No traction in the rear.
3. No Suspension mods BUT Eibach Lowering springs.

But don't worry. I'm gonna make the best out of the EM2.
I know you will Kev. You did an awesome job on the DC4. I'm sure you'll do the same for the EM2.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Thanks man, I just wish I still had her.

Once I get a better job, hopefully I'll be able to get another Integra and finish what was started.

ltrain

i test drove a tc and im pretty confident my rs is faster (much lighter), tc's are quick off the line but thats it..........besides there the most popular car amongst homosexual men i heard....ill pass

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i test drove a tc and im pretty confident my rs is faster (much lighter), tc's are quick off the line but thats it..........besides there the most popular car amongst homosexual men i heard....ill pass
Not to be a sexist or anything, but I consider a tC as a chick car. Even my GF says so. Haha!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
tC's ARE girls car.....but then again, I own a girls car too. Eclipse's are girls cars by almost everyone's definition but i don't give a f$%#. I like the way the tC looks......just a little lacking in the power and handling department

jason.az1

I'm lost!
okay so a gsr walks them so a modded ls should be a fair race if not even?
yeah I do see alot of girls driving them but hey they do look somewhat sick fixed up

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Yeah a LS should be a pretty damn fair race. I almost wanna say it should beat it but I've never driven an LS so :what: