The looks u get while teggn around

bobbyteenager

i get sti's and evo's that blow off at me all the time.

i dont know why, i had a guy in an sti follow me and try to race minus the fact i would have been stomped.

about a week after i bought my car, i went to the local meet and was about to get out of my car when 3 or 4 dudes start walking right towards my car, looking pretty mad, like they want to fight. but i got out of my car and thety turned around and walked away.

i can only guess they guy who owned the car before me pissed off alot of people.

patrick4588

Integra God
well at least they didnt mistake you for him and kick your ass. lol. i never get sti's or evo's to rev up at me anymore :(

AllMoToR_TeG

CHiCk WiT HoT CaRz
ok i admitt it since were all family on this CI fourm, gettin beat by a girl in anything is a turn on for me lmao,iv never raced another chick before but whenever i do and if i loose thats hot, im cool with that.
LmaoO. Thanx. i would think the same, idk why that guy got so tight. but fuck it.. i got no scratches on my baby [[totally missed]]. but anyway... i forgot to mention around my city people are very nice, so people with tegs especially 4drs. beep their horn, wave, and flash their lights at me (Almost like giving me props). its pretty sweet. I never do anything back tho.. my reaction time isn't quick enuf i guess. lol

patrick4588

Integra God
^^most girls reaction speed isnt, so dont feel bad. ive never seen a clean teg with a girl driving. they are all busted ass integras with walmart hubcaps. a piece of me dies everytime i see it. sniffles

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I saw this one clean CW JDM Type R front DC2 with a girl driving one time back when I used to drive a CB7. She revved at me and boned out. Man I wish I had my DB8 back then.

sOuL

lol!! that happened to me the other day!! i passed by my hommie's house and did a u-turn about 3 or 4 houses down.. i just left it in first and went up to 4k because his house was just right there..

some lady came out.. 'slow the fuck down!!'
i stopped at my friends house
i was like.. 'what the fuck are you talking about bitch?!'
lady: i saw you speeding!! you know how fast it is in a neighborhood?!
me: yeah foo.. its 25.. and i was never near there dumbass!!
lady: i saw you! your car was loud!!
me: that doesnt mean i was speeding.. go back in your fucking house.. you might break your hip..

then she mumbled something and waddled back inside..

anywho..

i notice a lot of people breaking their necks when i roll by intersections or a street.. i get thumbs up from clean civics/integs/rsxs/vip-style cars.. a blow-off in the face by a wrx/evo/srt4.. if i drive by some kids.. they usually yell 'peel out!!'.. and this chick in a dropped blue eg hatch breaks her neck whenever i see her in the neighborhood.. maybe i should say wuddup to her some time.. lol!!
HAHAHAHA!! crazy mofo

I dont really get looks in the DB1, but every damn ricer I see revs at me no matter where I am. I am not going to race them. Street racing just isnt worth it, especially just to beat a piece of shit that is stock except for his altezza tail lights and neon underbody kit.

sOuL

theres this chick around here with a gold civic like 02,its droped,gots exaust and a buddyclub body kit, it looks nice i have to say,when ever i see her she just stares at me and i giver her a lil rev n she smiles all the time. I only see her every so often tho

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I like driving next to cops during VTEC. They can't do shit because I'm going the speed limit and my exhaust is quiet.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
I like driving next to cops during VTEC. They can't do shit because I'm going the speed limit and my exhaust is quiet.
yea i love kinda revin up my motor a lil bit when im buy cops cuz i got the same exhaust as you and they cant do shit ahaha FTW!

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
I get the occasional stares from other Honda/Acura drivers, the "wow nice car" mouthing from chicks, and sometimes the "oh fuck you" and then rev from mostly EG civic drivers... But never any hate from cops really, i have no multicolored body panels and no modified exhaust to hate on :lol: A LOT of people laugh when they see "i hate speedbumps" on my license plate frame and "Stupid Hurts" on this scratch on my bumper.