The looks u get while teggn around

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
this weekend was pretty delightful..

saturday: was heading up to clairemont area (about 20 minutes) i was passing some riced civic (chrome 18's w/altezza's, shopping cart wing, multi-colored body kit, fart can) and that fool downed it into 3rd and i looked over to him and so did my girl.. saw him and his girl and his girl was all cheering for him like he's winning the superbowl or something.. so i downed it to 3rd, went in front of him.. went to the right.. slowed down in 3rd still.. went behind him.. got to his left.. gunned 3rd.. got next to him and went up to 4th.. my girl started laughing cuz she's never seen that before and that just made that fool's girl shut up and that guy never looked at me again.. and i went on my merry way to get boba (tapioca drink for those that dont know)

sunday: heading back up to clairemont to a japanese market.. red dc (guessing its a gsr) clean w/itr lip, oem sides and rear val, itr wing, lowered w/exhaust (GReddy evo??) rolled up hard and i was like.. dammit.. lol!! he keeps looking at me and straight ahead.. and does that about 3 or 4 times.. last time he did that.. i pretended to drop it into 3rd and he straight took off.. and my asumptions were correct.. i did see a fmic.. hahaha!! he slowed down and was laughing his face off.. i gave him the peace sign and so did he and exited to another freeway..

this morning: kinda late for work and had my lights on (like i always do) and i notice a db exiting from the freeway.. green.. slammed on fat 5's it looked like.. (where you at matt?! slamm your shiet!!) i was looking at the driver while he was exiting and i was in the fast lane (5 lanes over) and when i got next to him.. he straight looked at me and gave the thumbs up.. hahhaa!! i didnt think he noticed me but damn.. i guess the headlights got his attention.. so i gave him the peace sign as he exited..

the end n_n im sure there'll be plenty more stories today..

gofastgokart99

The Red Barron
On at LEASt a weekly basis i get either:

1. Grilled by female(s) driving the classic sloar car (Tc, eclipse, v6 mustang)
2. Revved at by some idiot Mexican ricer with a huge aluminum wing and multi-colored body kit
3. Almost get run over by an excessively lifted truck
4. Get harassed by some punk ass kid in his moms BMW/ G35/ 350Z

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i let my homegirl drive mine home and i drover her's.. the 5 minute drive (about 1.5 miles) she got hollared at 3 times.. lol!!

female + slammed integ = t3h seks!

heykosal

Angkorian
On at LEASt a weekly basis i get either:

1. Grilled by female(s) driving the classic sloar car (Tc, eclipse, v6 mustang)
2. Revved at by some idiot Mexican ricer with a huge aluminum wing and multi-colored body kit
3. Almost get run over by an excessively lifted truck
4. Get harassed by some punk ass kid in his moms BMW/ G35/ 350Z
Pretty much summed it up.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Pretty much summed it up.

x2! on that... u forgot though getting the "little 4 cyclinder" look buy all the old school muscle haha....honestly all the ricers, V8 guys and the rich ass mo fos, when they do stupid shit or run their mouth i just smile and kinda chuckle inside...i thirive on that stuff...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
x2! on that... u forgot though getting the "little 4 cyclinder" look buy all the old school muscle haha....honestly all the ricers, V8 guys and the rich ass mo fos, when they do stupid shit or run their mouth i just smile and kinda chuckle inside...i thirive on that stuff...
thats why i only pick on v6 mustangs so i get my pride back

i went to mikky d's for lunch today and i got this look from a cop to the right of me.. he was looking at my car and the rims.. i already knew he had an idea my car was too low..
so what happens?

cop: nice car.. low enough?
me: nah.. the law doesnt let me go that low..
cop: good man..

and he makes a right at the light..

Last edited:

sOuL

i pulled into a parking lot and park in this empty spot infront of a starbucks and gamestop. Pulling in the spot next to me was a black Lambo Diablo,i get out the teg and he gets out the lambo and im looking at his car and hes looking and checking out mine and we both nod at each other [whats up] hahaha.