The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

OEMTeggy

Golden Gardens is a good location to do for a get together,I went there for the nw-built/stancewars meet and it was complete and utter chaos.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I'm up for anything on a Saturday. Sundays I won't be able to make, work is picking up and my boss did give me HT off so I don't want to push it, you know lol.

dlo253

Alright, this next meet will be a BBQ at Sprinker. I'll try to call them soon and see what the deal is. Most likely its first come first serve and we will have to remove all our garbage and charcoal and whatnot. Idk if they allow bbq's, but they have built in ones. Who's bringin what?!

DA9_253

CASCADE HONDA CREW
BBQ at Sprinker sounds cool! I'll bring some burgers!

OEMTeggy

I'll bring the potato chips and buns depending what day the meet is it should work I pick my son up once a month, but I'm down for this if its cool if I come.

dlo253

Sounds good, yeah that can be the first meet of your probate status.. I'll try to get a date this week. What works for you guys?

dlo253

I was kinda thinking the 18th too. Let me check my pay schedule.

Edit: may 6th and 20th... bastards!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
So, you guys ready for this? My working schedule might be going through an extreme overhaul. Might not have Saturdays off anymore...I only heard a rumor from a coworker (different than the last one you guys heard about) that works hand in hand with the two bosses that call the shots. Myself and one other employee might be doing deliveries on Saturdays...again only heard this as a rumor and have not been approached by the bosses yet. If they do approach me I'm going to ask for every Sunday off, that way I will have at least one day off that I know I will have to make planning things like this possible. Otherwise I wouldn't know what day I had off till the week I had it off...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Damn that"s BS!!!
Well, I see it as an opportunity. I know about it ahead of time so I can wheel and deal to get Sundays off. Tue way they will want it is like I said, to just give me two random days off in the week. What do ALL you guys think? Marc I know you have Sundays off so this would be a benefit for you, we could do all our meets on Sundays...opinions?...and try to reply to this soon so I can get some ideas on what day to have off every week so that planning meets in the future won't be such a hassle.