URGENT: What did I get myself into?

PioneerLS

pPaint would be the last of my worries. Your friend said hed give you an intake? Is he actually going to? It's usually not a process to hand someone a tube and a filter lol. Good luck though...

keepthecrown

pPaint would be the last of my worries. Your friend said hed give you an intake? Is he actually going to? It's usually not a process to hand someone a tube and a filter lol. Good luck though...
He gave me the intake but since I'm not driving the car right now I went ahead and ordered an aem one

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
You should've bought a stock Integra man. You'll end up selling this one, trust me. Been there, done that.

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Let him do what he wants IMO.

Using proper tools to paint vs a rattle can is 10x better aslong the prep work is up to par.

I've contemplated using my gun to spray my teg satin black. Shits so hawt.

But id worry more about the condition of the drivetrain first. Did the PO have recipes for the rebuild? It might be a disaster waiting to happen.

keepthecrown

But id worry more about the condition of the drivetrain first. Did the PO have recipes for the rebuild? It might be a disaster waiting to happen.
I had a friend look at it the engine it runs smooth, and the transmission shifts like butter but it hasn't been tuned so I'm waiting for the all the parts to come in and I'll go from there

Nick_C78

Why are all of you hating on his car? I am proud of him for bringing a beater back to life. My car was in much worse shape when I got it, just slightly better paint, but paint is paint. The motor was done for(some things never change) and the trans howled like a wolf at the moon, oil leaks for days, ghetto rigging like no other, every wheel only had 2 studs that weren't broken. It was a piece of shit. Bringing a beater back to life and making it awesome is more fulfilling than fixing up a stock car, IMO. Have at it OP. I am here if you need advice.