URGENT: What did I get myself into?

Nick_C78

Swapping out a wiring harness takes 5 minutes. I had to swap mine out. It was more hacked up than that.

Nick_C78

Break it off and buy new "screws" its just plastic. They shouldn't cost that much from dealer.

keepthecrown

Got some more sanding done the paint on the hood was uneven and took a lot of work but the rest of the car should be a breeze

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
What parts are you waiting for? I would suggest doing the timing belt kit. If the belt breaks, its the death of the motor and the valves will bend. It will cost you more to fix/replace than the car is worth.

Good Luck and hope everything works out for you when you get tags to drive it

keepthecrown

The timing belt and water pump were both replaced already but I'll triple check just to be sure and I ordered spark plug wires, spark plugs,a distributor rotor and cap, and the intake

Last edited:

keepthecrown

Sanded down for the most part but there are still some glossy parts that I'll have to sand by hand

Some parts came in earlier today

Last edited:

zack11122

You're gunna need new studs and nuts. You can get them off of a Honda website. You can get colored nuts off of ebay. Put a screw driver in between the head and vc. Pry up but be very easy on it. Spin the nut. It'll take a little but it will work.