What if... Zombies...

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Are you serious?! Try and be realistic, zombies are NO JOKE. (i'm being sarcastic bro :lol: I want to watch that movie when it comes out !!!! )
haha yeah lol..
not knowing all the specs of zombies im just going to to list what i think would be good tactics:
M16/Thermal
Glock 18<3
Machete :)
as for a vehicle this would be it.. its in its prototype stages

09wkd

Ideally you'd want to travel alone, because it leaves 0 chance of you getting screwed over someone else's mistake. Just look at any horror movie, the group ALWAYS ends up losing people trying to save one.

The ONLY things you should carry on you at all times:

A utility knife. I own a benchmade and it is awesome, it has a VERY sharp blade and is partly serrated for cutting rope etc.

A water canteen, preferably with a strap. refill at every opportunity with clean drinking water.

Matches or a lighter, and an LED flashlight. HAS to be LED, they last forever, won't need to worry about batteries.

A firearm. Must be accurate at short to medium distance. A Beretta 9mm or a Glock is perfect. Also, assuming zombies can hear, I'd attach a silencer to minimize unwanted attention.

A first aid kit, one of those really small ones you can get at Walmart for like $15. An infected cut can become a burden and why risk it when you have bigger problems on your hands. Also throw in a mini bottle of purell.

A small amount of rations in case you get cut off from food for a few days. Can be anything small like jerky, but should be dry, and something that won't spoil very fast.

A machete. The ultimate close range weapon. This thing will hack off limbs and render a zombie as no threat in a few well placed slices. It can't chase you without arms or legs now can it? Also servers a double purpose clearing paths in forest and thick planted areas.

A bag to carry all your sh!t in. Should be something light that can be slung over your shoulder and ideally waterproof. A gym bag that has a drawstring will work.

That leaves only transportation.

A bicycle. Don't laugh, think about it: Requires no gas, makes no noise, and fairly durable. If it breaks just walk until you find another one. The great thing is you can generally find them all over the place, just search back yards or steal one from a store. Bonus: It will give you exercise and keep you in shape, thus giving you a better chance against the undead.

That's basically it, steal food when you're hungry, lock yourself in a house when you need to sleep, etc. Always keep on the move, never stay in one place more than a day.

jznsn2u

Nomad - are communities of people who move from one place to another, rather than settling permanently in one location.
Ohh I know that bro :p But Personally I was thinking about taking my group and settling at a costco or walmart.

haha yeah lol..
not knowing all the specs of zombies im just going to to list what i think would be good tactics:
M16/Thermal
Glock 18<3
Machete :)
as for a vehicle this would be it.. its in its prototype stages
^Holy shit. Now thats wassup bro!!! :thumbs up

JimmyJay

Main weapon M16-carbine with a silencer and red dot scope.
Secondary: machete/sickle
People i would bring: Megan fox

Vehicle: The best out there for this scenerio MAD MAX RIG

Destination: somewhere in the cold mountains.

jznsn2u

Ideally you'd want to travel alone, because it leaves 0 chance of you getting screwed over someone else's mistake. Just look at any horror movie, the group ALWAYS ends up losing people trying to save one.

The ONLY things you should carry on you at all times:

A utility knife. I own a benchmade and it is awesome, it has a VERY sharp blade and is partly serrated for cutting rope etc.

A water canteen, preferably with a strap. refill at every opportunity with clean drinking water.

Matches or a lighter, and an LED flashlight. HAS to be LED, they last forever, won't need to worry about batteries.

A firearm. Must be accurate at short to medium distance. A Beretta 9mm or a Glock is perfect. Also, assuming zombies can hear, I'd attach a silencer to minimize unwanted attention.

A first aid kit, one of those really small ones you can get at Walmart for like $15. An infected cut can become a burden and why risk it when you have bigger problems on your hands. Also throw in a mini bottle of purell.

A small amount of rations in case you get cut off from food for a few days. Can be anything small like jerky, but should be dry, and something that won't spoil very fast.

A machete. The ultimate close range weapon. This thing will hack off limbs and render a zombie as no threat in a few well placed slices. It can't chase you without arms or legs now can it? Also servers a double purpose clearing paths in forest and thick planted areas.

A bag to carry all your sh!t in. Should be something light that can be slung over your shoulder and ideally waterproof. A gym bag that has a drawstring will work.

That leaves only transportation.

A bicycle. Don't laugh, think about it: Requires no gas, makes no noise, and fairly durable. If it breaks just walk until you find another one. The great thing is you can generally find them all over the place, just search back yards or steal one from a store. Bonus: It will give you exercise and keep you in shape, thus giving you a better chance against the undead.

That's basically it, steal food when you're hungry, lock yourself in a house when you need to sleep, etc. Always keep on the move, never stay in one place more than a day.
^did you read the spark-notes for 'how to survive a zombie attack'?.... cheater :cry: jk, your list sounds pretty solid. Although I wouldn't want to do that, its a bit loooooonely. Whats the point of survival if you're alone without companions :cry:

Yeah, and you'll be dead in a few weeks from lack of food and/or water lol.
^i'm sure mark will travel with extra petrol :lol:

Last edited:

09wkd

LOL I own a copy of the zombie survival guide by Max Brooks and I've read it several times ;) can never be too prepared :lol:

cborden

Jesus is THE way
you guys are crazy but i personally would go with
m-16 shoots more acuratly than ak47
secret service handgun forgot model
imma military man so i know them and are comfortable around them
prob a machette would be next
and im thinkin megan fox and me in bumblebee would a-ok with me

chronsolo

MAD MAN
first of all, in any zombie attack it is very important that you have at least one thing: other people.
other people can work to your advantage in three ways:
they are easily killed off when it's that time in a movie where somebody just has to die,
given your supply of rations, human meat can be very nutritous and delectable
and referring to somebodies avatar response, you could always try and send a rogue smurf into the zombie forces, but your sucess rate is usually minimal.

the best place to post up in case of zombies is CASA BONITA.
Unfortunately for most, there is only one location in denver.
And this is hands down the guy you want to bring

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
id grab a good assault rifle, m16,ar15, doesnt matter.
a katana :)))
id bring some military people. idk lol
id jack a swat vehicle from my police station
then get to a island with some people, establish a community there, and wait for the zombies to starve.

jznsn2u

LOL I own a copy of the zombie survival guide by Max Brooks and I've read it several times ;) can never be too prepared :lol:
hahaha I knew it !

you guys are crazy but i personally would go with
m-16 shoots more acuratly than ak47
secret service handgun forgot model
imma military man so i know them and are comfortable around them
prob a machette would be next
and im thinkin megan fox and me in bumblebee would a-ok with me
x2 an m16 has more accuracy than an ak.

first of all, in any zombie attack it is very important that you have at least one thing: other people.
other people can work to your advantage in three ways:
they are easily killed off when it's that time in a movie where somebody just has to die,
given your supply of rations, human meat can be very nutritous and delectable
and referring to somebodies avatar response, you could always try and send a rogue smurf into the zombie forces, but your sucess rate is usually minimal.

the best place to post up in case of zombies is CASA BONITA.
Unfortunately for most, there is only one location in denver.
And this is hands down the guy you want to bring

What the fuck? Human meat = nutritious ? wtf?!?!? grossss man

id grab a good assault rifle, m16,ar15, doesnt matter.
a katana :)))
id bring some military people. idk lol
id jack a swat vehicle from my police station
then get to a island with some people, establish a community there, and wait for the zombies to starve.
I like how everyone wants to bring a katana xD

dont even get me started with zombies....
Let's hear your list kemp :lol:

speedin

The Transporter
So far I think mark (speedin) has the greatest survival rate.
WOOT WOOT!

Nomad - are communities of people who move from one place to another, rather than settling permanently in one location.
Yup thats how id roll too. Hell we could meet up and increase our chances. Roam in a nomadic zombie beasting wolfpack.

i'm sure mark will travel with extra petrol :lol:
Id be rolling Mad Max / Res Evil 3 style

speedin

The Transporter
x2 an m16 has more accuracy than an ak.

I like how everyone wants to bring a katana xD
The m16 is more accurate, however the bullets arnt as easy to come by and you need to take more care of it. So when your M16 jams taking down a zombie crowd ill roll in and lay them down. :lol:

And hell ya about katana's, its got to be the best edged weapon out there.