What if... Zombies...

rockadilla

thats right.
ok heres mine
weapons:
silenced EBR sniper rifle for all those far away zombies that havent seen me yet.

p90, because nothing is stupider looking that has 100 round clips with a reload time of 2 seconds, gotta love akimbo :D

DEagle, for when all else fails why not have a handgun that can still blow a hole in thier brain

samurai sword, because if u can slice off a hand by leaning on it, think of what u can do to a zombie head

big ass swords, because you too can look ALMOST as cool as cloud from ff-vii

for people, i would bring the i am legend guy, (forgot his character name) because he would have a cure for me if i got bit, and hes pretty badass

Rain from ninja assassin, because who needs guns when u can kill 20 people in 5 seconds with throwing knives and some string?

and lastly for protection i would bring Eli, because hes just a plain badass!

and because my group of people im with would be the only people left alive, i would not be able to procreate enough to repopulate the earth with just one other female :p
so for "repopulation assistance" i would bring adriana lima

scarlett johansson

and all these women, giggity!

as for transportation an aircraft carrier, because zombies cant swim, and plus it has jets so i can scout out anywhere i want to land, and have a squad to protect me if needed.

and if i lived somewhere, other than the carrier, it would be in a hindu temple, cuz mazes and trap/fake doors are perfect for keeping zombies lost in there forever

and i think thats all for now :D

Last edited:

chronsolo

MAD MAN
man all i'm saying is that if push comes to shove, eating a person is way better than half the shit at micky d's.

speedin

The Transporter
Dude Bear is beast... He took bee's to the face and used a dead camel as shelter!:lol:
Forget that, The craziest thing he did in my book was squeeze the elephant dung and drink the liquid out of it. Or the same thing, but with the camel's stomach contents. Bear will help my nomadic tribe survive just about anything!

DC_Five_Earl

Forget that, The craziest thing he did in my book was squeeze the elephant dung and drink the liquid out of it. Or the same thing, but with the camel's stomach contents. Bear will help my nomadic tribe survive just about anything!
Haha just brought it up because I saw it air yesterday LOL he looked mad funny after he got stung, EWW on the elephant poop didn't see that episode!

jznsn2u

man all i'm saying is that if push comes to shove, eating a person is way better than half the shit at micky d's.
wtf...:crazy:

Oh and I almost forgot id bring Bear Grills along too.

Dude Bear is beast... He took bee's to the face and used a dead camel as shelter!:lol:

Les Stroud AKA SURVIVOR MAN > Bear Grills. Man vs Wild.

09wkd

for people, i would bring the i am legend guy, (forgot his character name) because he would have a cure for me if i got bit, and hes pretty badass
I'm still pissed that they turned such a good book into such a POS movie. God I hate Will Smith.
Sorry, carry on.

speedin

The Transporter
Les Stroud AKA SURVIVOR MAN > Bear Grills. Man vs Wild.
Les definitely got more props for going out and doing everything he did solo. But Bear does risk more and has all the special ops experience that would be crucial in a zombie world.

mohawk42s

haha yeah lol..
not knowing all the specs of zombies im just going to to list what i think would be good tactics:
M16/Thermal
Glock 18<3
Machete :)
as for a vehicle this would be it.. its in its prototype stages
hey guy...an M16 is crap first off but with a thermal it REALLY is useless...zombies dont have body heat:laugh: