Where is your front license plate?

XjoEnX

Lol he might be representing other parents. So he thinks its annoying. Cole why the hell are you still awake.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
To the OP with the red DC, I hope you did not ruin that nice, mint bumper cover to drill holes to mount your plate out of place. 3M body trim double sided tape may have been a good application.
Wow, lots of good input, thanks man! I know what you mean about the holes in the front too, I didn't shave them, because lack of funds, however, i did get the little plugs that cover the holes. It looks 10x better, but shaving would be ideal. Also, I did unfortunately have to drill into the bumper, but not onto the front. the bracket I got bends 90 degrees, so I drilled small holes under the main lip, so you couldn't see them If i took the plate off.

Joe, there is no logic to his statement -_-
I think it was supposed to be a d*ck joke? lol

crazymikey

Honda Hoarder
ah, so you did it smart, drilling into the underside. Good thinking. Yes, the plugs for the holes is about the next best thing you can do other than shaving.

When I had my 90 Accord, I put a new bumper on it, which had big bolt holes in it and looked awful. I shaved them when I repainted the bumper and some guys were like whoa where did you get that bumper with no holes? And I was like "these two hands." :lol:

Before:

New bumper shaved:

Painted

Last edited:

RS1

It swings in the wind (which is technically illegal too)
For sure...Not only is it illegal, but parents with young children really disapprove.
? Wtf are you talking about?
He may be a parent.
I still fail to see any correlation
Lol he might be representing other parents. So he thinks its annoying. Cole why the hell are you still awake.
Joe, there is no logic to his statement -_-
I see the logic.... Sorta. Lol
I think it was supposed to be a d*ck joke? lol
OMG...I lol'd so hard!