Where is your front license plate?

nimf235

Lol ironically this is the reason I got pulled over today... I have none. They look tacky to me... but this being like my 4th or 5th time getting pulled over for it, I guess ima have to go get one

Nick_C78

Mine is in stock position, don't really want to give the fuzz any more reasons to pull me over. Same reason why I do not have tint on my front windows. That and I feel that relocated plates look silly, no offense.

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Mine is in stock position, don't really want to give the fuzz any more reasons to pull me over. Same reason why I do not have tint on my front windows. That and I feel that relocated plates look silly, no offense.
This except i wont tint half the windows so no tint at all. If you cant tint them all dont tint at all. I like the look of some relocated front plates but havent gotten myself to do one yet because the mentality is that it will catch more attention being out of stock position. But i do think it looks a little better off to the side.

When i first bought my car i drove around for over a year with no plates at all. It was awesome and strange that i never got pulled over for so long.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
not in CA.
That's where it is supposed to be every where lol. I just can't stand them, I go without on all my cars. I think offsetting it to the side looks just as dumb as the stock location. And it probably just draws more attention to it making it stick out like a sore thumb even more.

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Under my seat haha. Ive had my car for 3 years and been pulled over twice and no cops have said anything about it.
Heres my buddies on his boosted tc. He hasnt had trouble with it either.

96LSteg

Jemel
On the ass end of my whip N. Carolina only requires one plate :D

Sent from your mom's room using Tapatalk

dopematic

Not to be bias but I think Honda's are more highly profiled than Scions/Toyota's.

I think most of us would like to have it off. Some like it in the stock position, I prefer it to the side. Our car's normally draws lots of attention anyways and would say that a lowered car, aftermarket exhaust, or your aggressive driving will draw more attention than a license plate mounted to the side.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That's where it is supposed to be every where lol. I just can't stand them, I go without on all my cars. I think offsetting it to the side looks just as dumb as the stock location. And it probably just draws more attention to it making it stick out like a sore thumb even more.
x2, I just have mine where I can make up a story for why I don't have it visible

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I take mine off once in while for photo or drives/meets and sometimes forget but when i do its on the passenger floor with bolts and screwdriver and my excuse would be that i was taking photos and hope they accept it. Our cars are 5x cleaner without one on the front. :(

Call me picky but theres only one or two positions on the front i like it and both are very close to each other. Too low, too high or far off to one side and ESPECIALLY the crooked ones... dislike.

ZaWn

I leave mine in my room. Hehez. I'll just tell the cop that I just had my bumper replaced since one of my headlight is clearer than the other which kinda goes with the collision story.

-Z-

Local

right in the stock position. got hassled once for having it in the windshield that led to an arrest.. just gonna keep it where it needs to be from now on.