Where is your front license plate?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
I was thinking about where to mount my front plate better than I have it right now (its required in Ohio, or i would scrap it), did some googling and saw what came up. I have a few ideas myself, but I was wondering if you guys have come up with any creative, places to put yours. This could probably help out a lot of people in the future as well. POST PICTURES!

Keep in mind that putting in the windshield or on the back of the sun visor is illegal.

here's mine now: I drilled a few holes under the lip of my bumper and threaded zipties to it. It swings in the wind (which is technically illegal too)

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
mine is on my windshield, which i believe is illegal in california as well. i'm trying to get a mounting kit that is super jdm to mount it back in the front.

luckily, i haven't gotten pulled over yet. hopefully, my luck extends further until i get that mounting kit.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
As you can see from the picture above, I have none xD

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Charly[horse];1131159 said:
Mounted mine to the front bumper with the cheapest mount kit off of ebay
lol I ordered a cheap one off ebay too, My plan was to mount it just about like yours is. I just have to watch out for my blinker not to be covered up

XjoEnX

I have it where it belongs on the center of the front bumper. I hate it too. But I don't want police to bug me about it.

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Bay Area cops can be real finicky about the placement of the license plate. I'll leave it where I won't get ticketed.

dopematic

I got pulled over too many times for not having the front license plate so now it's on but off to the side.

You can find some stanley license plate elbow brackets at pick n pull. Lol, although ebay ones will work just fine.

96GSRteg

Tyler
There was a guy selling a reallocation bracket and hardware on here for like $15 but I don't think he is anymore. I have that one and its just off to the side.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2