your first kill?

Winki

Undercover mod
um i dont remember my very first kill but i remebers my first loses.
My first kill with a b20 and b16 tranny way a 305 firebird and with the turbo car was probably some mustang.

4banger

lol damn i havent thought of this i a long time, i remember my first 2. a stock 99 civic si and a 00 civic ex w intake and 2.25in exhaust

Bizkit64

Yo?
lol I have never had a guy come up next to me and rev their engine... And I live in a town full of idiotic ricers.... Prob because my car does not have a 3ft wing... or 18" rims?

killerbseries

I can remember it like if it was yesterday, my brother in laws 90 ef hatchback with b16 swap got him by a car still rub it in his face till this day hahaha

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
Some gay ass civic dont really know what he had except a body kit beat him by like 2 cars.

J_Jay_B

teg driver
my FIRST kill was in my dads 2000 eclipse GT... and i smoked the shit out of some girl in a civic... i messed with her the whole way down the highway mashing on the gas and then letting off, letting her catch up and think she had a chance. then i would mash on the gas again and finally i got pulled over at 110 but the cop let me off with 90.

then my first kill in my Ls was the first night i got it... i went to a basketball game at my highschool and after the game i was showing my friend my new car (completely stock) and this older kid that had already graduated and just liked to hang around with highschool kids was up there in his dodge ram V6... hahaha... and he was like i will smoke ur grocery getter... so i embarassed him in front of everyone :) burnouts in the parking lot and then ran him down the street i even gave him a head start. :)

savicavi

SAVI.....
my first kill was in my 70 cutty i just got it it looked terrible seeing i only payed 500 for it but the 350 ran like a top. anyways i was driving it home and some eclipse thought he would be a smart ass and did a ricer fly by so i mashed on it caught up to him slowed down to about 20 on some back roads did the three horn honk and took off my car lag cause it just shift (yes it was auto) anyways he got the whole shot but as soonb as it shifted into third i blew right passed him he didnt even look at me at the next stop sign lol

heykosal

Angkorian
^thats some funny shit.

I hate those douchebags who try and race you and shit but when you win they don't have face to look at you.

I'll throw a :thumbs up at anyone who beats me.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
x3 i used to street race alot in high school it was a source of money here in cali and im sure it was for u guy out of state i dont remmber my first street race but i remmber my lasted 2000civic si with pro charger and bolt ons met up like 230 in the moring on the freeway and stop and did a dig run i won it funny i thought i was going to loss then we compared time slips and we both ran 14.4 i just had a higher trap speed