your first kill?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Whenver I beat someone, I throw a :thumbdown out the window. Fuckers hate it when I do that...

Last edited:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
a white tc, dropped, rims, exhaust.. tried to flex on me the other day.. i was like.. 'ehhh.. okay.. never ran one of those before..' so he downed it even when i wasnt ready.. so i dropped into 3rd.. he was about a half a car ahead of me when he downed it.. as i smashed 3rd.. i just kept pulling on him like crazy!! hahaha!!

slowed down.. he motioned me to roll down my window.. (this was on the freeway btw..)

him: is that a type r?
me: nah foo..
him: does it have v-tak?
him: wanna run again?
me: you already lost
him: i wasnt ready
me thinking - wtf?! you took off first?!
me: sure!
i drop into 3rd to get ready.. he honks 3 times.. and i just walk that fool.. hahaha!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
a white tc, dropped, rims, exhaust.. tried to flex on me the other day.. i was like.. 'ehhh.. okay.. never ran one of those before..' so he downed it even when i wasnt ready.. so i dropped into 3rd.. he was about a half a car ahead of me when he downed it.. as i smashed 3rd.. i just kept pulling on him like crazy!! hahaha!!

slowed down.. he motioned me to roll down my window.. (this was on the freeway btw..)

him: is that a type r?
him: does it have v-tak?
him: wanna run again?
me: you already lost
him: i wasnt ready
me thinking - wtf?! you took off first?!
me: sure!
i drop into 3rd to get ready.. he honks 3 times.. and i just walk that fool.. hahaha!!
Lol! I can imagine riding shot gun listening to you saying "nah foo...". Haha! Nice kill Coy.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol!! i bet you can!! hahaha!!

some other dc4 thought i was a gsr.. he just didnt know how to drive.. ALSO.. there was this silver dc2 and i got him by a fender.. he didnt know how to drive either.. he thought i had a swap.. or his car was running like crap.. lol!!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol!! i bet you can!! hahaha!!

some other dc4 thought i was a gsr.. he just didnt know how to drive.. ALSO.. there was this silver dc2 and i got him by a fender.. he didnt know how to drive either.. he thought i had a swap.. or his car was running like crap.. lol!!
Your DC4 is pretty quick. You gave me a hard time when we ran.