Zawn's Dark Horse

ZaWn

its just a OEM overhaul for the circuit, im gong to LA to tune at JDMxDB8's shop RACELINE in january. This motor runs pretty strong, im also looking for the itr tranny or eg6 tranny or a lsd for my gsr one. I would rather have a 96 tranny though, im not a fan of the longer gears (4th and 5th). Try an ACT flywheel the street light is 12lb and is quite drivable, i have an exedy and its meh sucks kind of.
Haha. That's exactly the reason why I want the 98 JDM tranny. The fact that my teg is my daily driven car, it's gonna keep it bearable on the freeway.I was planning to get a fidanza flywheel but I think it might be too light(7.5lbs). I think the itr flywheel is a pretty reasonable (14lbs) upgrade from the stock one (18lbs). Not sure if the measurements are accurate but I'd say that its a pretty good estimation.

I'm heading down to socal for xmas, I might give Elton a visit at Raceline. (Been a while since I saw him):hi:

Btw, if you're ever thinking on selling your miracle x bars lemme know. XP

ZaWn

All stock suspension?
For my very first track day, yup, all stock suspensions.
Now I have eibach sportline and tokico illuminas. I may go coilovers but we'll see.
I think I should list my parts like other ppl do...

-Z-

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Quote for signature! :mrgreen:

-Z-
:thumbs up

For my very first track day, yup, all stock suspensions.
Now I have eibach sportline and tokico illuminas. I may go coilovers but we'll see.
I think I should list my parts like other ppl do...

-Z-
Hit me up if you need help or want to order coilovers.

Yeah she did. Amanda was really nice. I encouraged her to start tracking. :mrgreen:

-Z-
More track buddies FTW!