Zawn's Dark Horse

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
For my very first track day, yup, all stock suspensions.
Now I have eibach sportline and tokico illuminas. I may go coilovers but we'll see.
I think I should list my parts like other ppl do...

-Z-
ground control sleeves. :thumbs up you can get an upgraded spring rate too from them. They are abour 30 min out of sac

Yeah she did. Amanda was really nice. I encouraged her to start tracking. :mrgreen:

-Z-
she has to learn how to drive stick first. Shes too scared to drive my car now. Funny thing was that she drove a car with a 3 puk better than she did with my full disk when i had the LS

ZaWn

First Encounter with Samurai_Blue

Buttonwillow April 8 2012

April 9 2012 (Back at Work)

Last edited:

ZaWn

S2ki Cruise to Cruz April 22 2012

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I remember when DannyK20 on Honda Tech organized canyon runs...yeah...someone's parents i guess tried to sue him.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I love track racing, you learn so much! I can't wait to take my DA out to Buttonwillow it's my fav to drive. Nice to see another girl at the track hopefully we get the chance to meet sometime.

-K-

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I love track racing, you learn so much! I can't wait to take my DA out to Buttonwillow it's my fav to drive. Nice to see another girl at the track hopefully we get the chance to meet sometime.

-K-
Come out ot Chuckwalla Valley Raceway on 7/28 or 7/29 or both days! :thumbs up

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Thats another 2 day event? Damn! This chasing s2k business makes me want to put my other wheels back on.

Nice shots zawn. Does anyone take shots while up in the canyons?

ZaWn

-K-
Come out ot Chuckwalla Valley Raceway on 7/28 or 7/29 or both days! :thumbs up
^ I won't be there so you can skip CVR. XP
Sorry Matt. Couldn't help it.

I'm planning to hit BW in Sept. Hopefully by that time, it's not scorching HOT!

-Z-

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thats another 2 day event? Damn! This chasing s2k business makes me want to put my other wheels back on.

Nice shots zawn. Does anyone take shots while up in the canyons?
Yessir! This time we're starting early to avoid the heat. 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. 3 run groups: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Up to 6 sessions per run group!

^ I won't be there so you can skip CVR. XP
Sorry Matt. Couldn't help it.

I'm planning to hit BW in Sept. Hopefully by that time, it's not scorching HOT!

-Z-
Lol! Aren't you coming out to Buttonwillow with us in August?