What to do with my teg?

2kdb7

Ok well trace it backwards start with the plugs, wires, dizzy cap and rotor hell even the dizzy its self. Have you checked the belts if its sat as long as that they could have worn out. And it won't hurt to go back and double check what you have done. Is there a check engine lite on?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
What the f*** is wrong with cussing? It's a form if expression and emphasis. Above all that its censored on the forum so it doesn't matter how you receive it in your email.

So like the guy said.... Work backwards. There's three fundamentals to look at when starting a car. Air, fuel, spark. You were told spark is weak. Also check timing.

teggnewbie

ok haven't been here for awhile turns out nemesis had a excellent tip a specified Honda mechanic took a look at it and of course the cap needed replaced and the timing was definitely off, once its fix ill give you guys a update if it started or not,
thanks for all the help everyone

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
ok haven't been here for awhile turns out nemesis had a excellent tip a specified Honda mechanic took a look at it and of course the cap needed replaced and the timing was definitely off, once its fix ill give you guys a update if it started or not,
thanks for all the help everyone
Excellent. Keep us posted. :)

DC4GoFast

i have a car problem
OMG I swear I have never read a funnier freakin thread in my life I literally spewed dr.pepper all over.

GL in your endeavors OP :thumbsup:

JayVee

2Dr Banger
OMG I swear I have never read a funnier freakin thread in my life I literally spewed dr.pepper all over.

GL in your endeavors OP :thumbsup:
X2
Op check spark plugs / wires / cap / rotors if you haven't already mate . Would like to hear this badboy turn over without the ratchets spinnin . Gl

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

2kdb7

You need to get one for a civic and it'll work can't remember which one rite now but there are tons of threads and posts about it use the search and its 249 shipped in the store if they still have it in stock

JayVee

2Dr Banger
92-95 civic egs are compatible with 94-01 dc/dbs . Get the 4dr version have a fab shop extend it and your set .

I'm gonna make a thread putting an end to the yonaka questions lol

teggnewbie

Ok well I ordered the ebay one 2 weeks ago I know they are shit but till I get the money for a good one idc but ill look into that civic exhaust thanks for the heads up if I dont get it extended how far from the bumper are we talking

2kdb7

92-95 civic egs are compatible with 94-01 dc/dbs . Get the 4dr version have a fab shop extend it and your set .

I'm gonna make a thread putting an end to the yonaka questions lol

Lol there's like 3 people just have to search. And on the ebay exhaust trust me I know send it back get your money back. Stock is better than no name shit. Get the yonaka its the best bang for buck