1/4 mile times for all those LS teggies

kmaz93da

stock gsr, rc 550, drag mani, t3/t4 57trim .48ar.. ran 13.6 at 109 wit sucky 2.0 60ft last season. up grading over winter...

Winki

Undercover mod
humm. if i went on my tires right now i would perdict a 15.0 at 120mph...lol
but IDK i hope for my car to break 11s

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
^^^ Oil filter's supposed to be on the car, not the radiator support

oh, k&n filters suck, get oem honda

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
^^^ Oil filter's supposed to be on the car, not the radiator support

oh, k&n filters suck, get oem honda
x2! Lol! Hamp oil filters are better than OEM USDM Honda. OEM USDM Honda filters are made by Fram. Honda of Japan uses Hamp Synergy oil filters.

scottyrock

Owner HARD ROCK KUSTOMS
hay my oil stays cleaner longer...and I get better gas mileage...28-30MPG....dont know how all I run is Exxon 93...and I run the hell out my car......

B20DA

i break 14's on my DA but it aint no LS no more. its a B20. well high 14's thats with a 6puck so i had no traction but w/e.

That_sick_LS

Lol ok I will post my time its crap cuz i got to excited when i had my .034 reaction time and miss shifted into third only ran a 16.7 at 83mph but that was fully stock this year i hope to get my 16 flat but we'll see i got cheap ebay intake and cherry bomb glass pack lol sounds great but we'll see how i run going to the track on the 19th wooo hooo

BottledFedZ

Bottled Baby....
96 integra LS with B16a2/gsr tranny (dont flame me i didnt do the swap) mods in sig i went 15.102 @ 92mph with a crappy 2.300 60ft.......

wite2nr

Car:1993 LS (B18A)
Mods: K&N Drop in air filter, everything is STOCK (airbox, header, exhaust, etc)
Wheels: Front - steelies w/new tires, rear blades w/new tires. Very (-) camber does not help traction.
Time: 16.044

I was hoping to break into the 15's. My friends with another DA w/JDM b18b got a 15.9 something and another DA with I/H/E got 16 flat with bad clutch. I think if i had the blades on the front I could have pulled a 15 sec time.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
dont laugh...but the first time i raced the 96 LS...16.8 >_<... Stock everything with LS Mesh, i never raced in a manual before and i got the tire hop and just freaked out...haha.

Ftwlsv

I have a 96 integra b18b1
When to the track at famoso raceway 1 year ago fully stock stage 3 clutch exedy no bolt ons
With ls tranny an my best time was 15.5

Now I went 2 weeks ago I got chipped ecu ,highend headers , intake 21/2 straight pipe
B16 tranny with wave trac lsd. An my best time was 14.7 an I miss gear
Full interior
A/c an ps works
Stock internals
Stock oreillys clutch
Non vtec

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
I have a 96 integra b18b1
When to the track at famoso raceway 1 year ago fully stock stage 3 clutch exedy no bolt ons
With ls tranny an my best time was 15.5

Now I went 2 weeks ago I got chipped ecu ,highend headers , intake 21/2 straight pipe
B16 tranny with wave trac lsd. An my best time was 14.7 an I miss gear
Full interior
A/c an ps works
Stock internals
Stock oreillys clutch
Non vtec
Thanks for bumping a 6 year old thread hahaha.