<3 G3GirL's Bucket Progress Thread! lol <3

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
big baller with the M3...

with your luck and the way you drive... i'd keep the teg as your beater. j/k :p its ok to ruin the beater... but not the m3/audi s0n! :tsktsk:

DC2ROMEO

how much you paid for the paint job? and it looks clean. minus the gap. =P. i need to dump mines also. ha ha ha

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: i am going to fucking kill someone!

i fucking told SO many people off today at that fucking piece of shit shop. my head seriously hurts. i think i have high blood pressure now. lregnjkaldjrngklajergklaes ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! they fucked with the WRONG person and they probably think i won't raise hell about it and just take it. trippin' balls!

stupid bitches put my interior in (i didn't authorize them to do that this last time) even though i specifically told that dumb fucking general manager that i did NOT want them touching my interior anymore. they wanted me to pay $140 for that shit and wouldn't give me my car back. i tried to be reasonable, i tried talking to a shit load of different people, tried calling sac PD, BBB, BAR, my attorney. i am fucking LIVID. after a bunch of pushing the blame on each other, me, etc. they said if i don't want to pay the "outstanding" balance, they can take apart the interior again and i won't be charged. i told them to do that shit with me watching and the manager said, "well i can't do it until tomorrow when my body guy comes. if you don't pick up your car, we're charging you a storage fee." then when my brother was badgering him, he ended up saying that he knew how to do it, but not until tomorrow and that i'd have to leave my car overnight. i said fuck that shit and said i'll pull that shit out right there in front of him if he didn't know WTF he was doing with my car. stupid bitch wouldn't let me. then he said that it'll be done tomorrow morning and i said fuuuuuuuuuck that. i'm not leaving my car with them anymore because i trusted them with my car the first time and they fucked up bad and broke shit. plus there's no telling what they're going to do to my car now that i've gone completely bananas on them. when reasoning doesn't work, give them hell. that's my way.

omg this post is all over the place. i'm SO fucking mad. talking about it again is stressing me the hell out. i'm so mad i can cry! i spent SO MUCH FUCKING TIME on the body work.

they fucking messed up MORE shit than the last time and tried to say it was already fucked up when i brought it in. i asked them if it was fucked up when it came in, why the hell wasn't it listed in the initial inspection when i dropped my car off and he gave me some b/s run-around. why the fuck would i lie about something as stupid as the rods for the door? i have better things to do. if i'm paying that fucking much for paint and shit, i'm not going to try and lie to save a couple hundred dollars. fucking assholes.

the general manager is an even bigger dick. he was supposed to be there when i came back (i went there two or three times), but he wasn't. fucking pussy (excuse my language). he knows he fucked up SEVERAL times and hasn't met with me since i told him how bad their shop fucked up my car and that they need to fix it. i talked to him on the phone and he started running his mouth, not letting me get a word in, and talking shit about how my list was "ridiculous" and more like an "encyclopedia." i said "if you're going to say you want to 'talk' to me then let me talk. don't fucking talk AT me. fuck you and your piece of shit shop and your incompetent workers. you paint like shit and should learn how to fucking work on cars before you start messing with other people's."

i am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo goddamn fucking upset!!!!!! i wanted to strangle him. all of them. seriously. i thought my brothers were going to drag him across the counter and beat his ass (manager). lol FUCK!

i don't give a shit if this post is all over the place anymore. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ME = filing a complaint with BAR, BBB, Cal Auto Body, and taking them to small claims. it's not about the money anymore, it's about the goddamn principles now. i'm fucking sick of dealing with them. they're so fucking unprofessional. i can't reason with them. if they want to dick around with me, i can do it right back.

GOD! :cussing::angryred::angryred::cussing::letout::letout::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:

G3GirL

alright, maybe i'm a little sad, too. =( man...i spent SO much time on the body work. i can't believe this shit. now every time i look at my car and see all the imperfections, i'm reminded of them and want to burn that POS.

DC2ROMEO

well im new. u can kill me. ^^ (tryna make you feel better) like no one else in this forum will know i exist.

DC2ROMEO

btw.. if ii was still in sac. i'll help you out on your revenge =).

G3GirL

meh...i don't want revenge. i just want them to offer a reasonable resolution to the problem.

i'm reading up on small claims court and the whole idea of it makes me nervous. i don't like dealing with that stuff and never had to on my own. if i don't do anything, they're going to think they were right and i'm basically SOL on a few grand. i want ALL my money back, since they didn't fix anything and, IMO, ruin my car. someone told me i should get another estimate from another shop for what it'll cost to fix all their work and try to get that amount.

i so sad...it seems like a whole lot of time.

G3GirL

lol...these assholes didn't even put my rear seats in correctly. the bench flaps...

i have to take pictures of everything this weekend. with my luck, they're going to try and say that i messed everything up after i got it out of the shop.

G3GirL

no, i didn't pay them for nothing. they did a half-assed job with everything on the car.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
some jerry springer shit going on in here.

worthless thread... no pics!!!.... bo0o0o0o!

take a picture of yourself shaking your angry fist!... it'll be og pimp shit. harha