<3 G3GirL's Bucket Progress Thread! lol <3

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
tsk tsk... i bet is all cause you're a girl too.

better get some big brothers and mob out with the hmoung mobile. you know... those old school bus looking type toyota vans with the slidding door... rofl

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Wow, sounds like fun.... Those guys are losers. I say report them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) whether or not they fix your car. Get a lawyer if they refuse to fix it. Thats seriously Bullshit that they are denying that crap and whatnot.
yeah, they're definitely going to get some bad reviews. BAR, BBB, Yelp, and on the first page of Google, here i come! i'm not getting a lawyer involved, though. i don't have time to deal with them.

tsk tsk... i bet is all cause you're a girl too.
i don't doubt that for a second. i'm sure they fed me some extra bullshit because i'm not a guy. i had the first paint shop i took it to do that until my brother came out to talk to them. then the things that i "needed" according to them became less of a priority and more of an option. gay.

Last edited:

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
You know what I do to shops that F*ck me over? I shoot their shops with either my hella powerfull airsoft guns, paintball guns, or bricks & rocks. Still have 2 more shops to "advise"

"Just Kidding", Officer of The Law.

jay8801

You know what I do to shops that F*ck me over? I shoot their shops with either my hella powerfull airsoft guns, paintball guns, or bricks & rocks. Still have 2 more shops to "advise"

"Just Kidding", Officer of The Law.

Lol funny, but if it works......

but really if they keep giving you their crap you should at lest threaten them with a lawyer even if you wont get one

G3GirL

Lol funny, but if it works......

but really if they keep giving you their crap you should at lest threaten them with a lawyer even if you wont get one
i haven't heard from them for a while. lol they haven't even called to discuss the list. :???:

Who painted it?
an independently owned shop around my area did it. one of my friends recommended them. i figured they'd do a good job since they probably need the word-of-mouth. i guess not.

jay8801

i haven't heard from them for a while. lol they haven't even called to discuss the list. :???:

an independently owned shop around my area did it. one of my friends recommended them. i figured they'd do a good job since they probably need the word-of-mouth. i guess not.
Well when all else fails Kick their @$$es!!! Lmao

G3GirL

lol they're kinda scary looking.

the teg's supposed to be done tomorrow. i have a feeling they didn't do half the things on that list. we'llllllllllll see.

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
If they didnt do it right go with teggybears idea PAINTBALL THE SHIT OUTTA THAT PLACE!! and spell PAINT THIS BASTARD! on the wall! :D

G3GirL

i'm just gonna park it out on the street and let someone steal it. lol full coverage > bad paint job

a part of me feels like i should at least pretty it up some more before i sell it. i have coilovers that have just been sitting there waiting for it. if i sell the teg, i'm never getting another one again. lol ever.

G3GirL

my teg looks delicious. i don't know what you're talking about. lol i just need to sort out the details..