<3 G3GirL's Bucket Progress Thread! lol <3

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
^^why thank you.

well all i can say is i like your rear end!
notice all the handy dandy bodywork?! lol it's shaved all around! except hatch keyhole. ;]

p.s. i will have to pass on that tempting offer of friendship, shane. lol

kcombs

GS=goes slow
Trinh about time we get some progress pics!

looks good so far like the color.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I don't think they're going to re-spray my car. They're definitely trying to weasel their way out of it. They keep trying to put the blame on another person.

I got into it with one of the guys at the shop today when I dropped my car off. That probably wasn't a good idea, but whatever. I tried to be cool about it until he started acting like they were doing me a favor by looking over it again. ARGGGGH!

The owner and assistant manager were supposed to be there to talk to me today and to go through my list (lol...two pages long), but he wasn't even working today. I ended up having to go through it briefly with the old guy there. He kept trying to give me bullshit excuses for why things were the way they were, that's how it's done, blah, blah, blah. I wanted to strangle him. It's one thing to screw up and admit fault, but it's a whole nother thing to lie and make excuses for them. I told him that bottom line is that I didn't pay them to make my car look worse than it did before. I put a LOT of time and effort into the body work and details, just to have them ruin my car, break parts, etc. because they were lazy and decided to do a half-assed job by neglecting all the details on their part.

I'm supposed to get a call from one of those fuckers tomorrow. I'm going to be really angry if they don't just fix everything on that list. UGH...

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
I don't think they're going to re-spray my car. They're definitely trying to weasel their way out of it. They keep trying to put the blame on another person.

I got into it with one of the guys at the shop today when I dropped my car off. That probably wasn't a good idea, but whatever. I tried to be cool about it until he started acting like they were doing me a favor by looking over it again. ARGGGGH!

The owner and assistant manager were supposed to be there to talk to me today and to go through my list (lol...two pages long), but he wasn't even working today. I ended up having to go through it briefly with the old guy there. He kept trying to give me bullshit excuses for why things were the way they were, that's how it's done, blah, blah, blah. I wanted to strangle him. It's one thing to screw up and admit fault, but it's a whole nother thing to lie and make excuses for them. I told him that bottom line is that I didn't pay them to make my car look worse than it did before. I put a LOT of time and effort into the body work and details, just to have them ruin my car, break parts, etc. because they were lazy and decided to do a half-assed job by neglecting all the details on their part.

I'm supposed to get a call from one of those fuckers tomorrow. I'm going to be really angry if they don't just fix everything on that list. UGH...
Wow, sounds like fun.... Those guys are losers. I say report them to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) whether or not they fix your car. Get a lawyer if they refuse to fix it. Thats seriously Bullshit that they are denying that crap and whatnot.