94 Integra Gs Project

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
I couldn't do it. I hated seeing that car looking like a beat up cavalier. It took a few hours but I have already got a bunch of comments on it just cruising through town

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Ya dude I hate the stains too

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

94RS

No fucks given.
First, look up the horror stories.

But from firsthand experience, I used to use it when I bought my car... (When I didn't know any better). Small areas have since discolored and the top portion of the dash has a small crack near the windshield.

Plus that slimy feeling, shiny look is terrible.

I've since switched to this:

It leaves a nice smooth feeling and a matte look to it.

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
First, look up the horror stories.

But from firsthand experience, I used to use it when I bought my car... (When I didn't know any better). Small areas have since discolored and the top portion of the dash has a small crack near the windshield.

Plus that slimy feeling, shiny look is terrible.

I've since switched to this:

It leaves a nice smooth feeling and a matte look to it.
Are those Type R floor mats?

94RS

No fucks given.
Pretty sure they discontinued them mid-2012, but I paid like $60 back in 2011

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
Pretty sure they discontinued them mid-2012, but I paid like $60 back in 2011
Where did you get your airbag delete cover from? I am going to get a nrg hub and want to delete my passenger airbag (since it will already be deactivated when the driver bag is removed)

PeteTheCarFreak

I'm Learning
Where did you get your airbag delete cover from? I am going to get a nrg hub and want to delete my passenger airbag (since it will already be deactivated when the driver bag is removed)

I wouldn't get rid of the airbags if I were you

R13

The other asshole
You'll need simple green a scrubbing sponge to get that shit off.

I myself prefer just using a sun shade rather than putting that junk on the dash because dust sticks to it.

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
I wouldn't get rid of the airbags if I were you
I have had bad experiences with an air bag before and honestly I don't want one in my car. I know what everyone will say, it's safer and it's there for a reason, it's illegal in all states, blah blah blah. It's just my personal preference. (Not being rude, just can't stand them. Sorry if that came out like I was being an ass)

94RS

No fucks given.

I got mine from ICB... But last I checked, the price doubled from what I paid last year.

I myself prefer just using a sun shade rather than putting that junk on the dash because dust sticks to it.

Dust doesn't stick to that stuff I posted. I just run a dry microfiber over every now and then to keep it clean :what:

R13

The other asshole
Dust doesn't stick to that stuff I posted. I just run a dry microfiber over every now and then to keep it clean :what:
Seems like it collects faster from my experience. Not a big deal, I'd just rather not use it.

This is me we're talking about, if I have to clean it more than once every 1-3 months I don't want it. :rolf:

MyLittleTeg

Honda Enthusiast
So i picked up some asa wheels. ar1 4x100 +40 offset (according to the previous owner). planning on stripping the chrome, panting them black and using them as winter wheels

And hopefully finished product

they are sitting on 4 yokohama s.drive 215/ 45r17 91w tires but they only have around 40 percent left on tread