coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Thanks doods! I was gonna get some stretch/wide steelies. Yeah. They wouldnt have fit. LOL!

JuniorDA[LS]

nice work. i have 2 questions. The first one is, when you went from the black rims to the green rims, did you just paint over the black? or did you sand it first? because im planning to paint mine black also. and the second question is when you took out the dent, did you go to a body shop? or did you do it yourself? thanks

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I sanded it with 800 grit, wash, dry, then paint
I took the dent out myself (n_n)

BTW, the stretch steelies are freakin HEAVY!! But theyre sooo dope. Imma take pics with the homie with a CB7 thats rockin em. Hella VIP status!

JuniorDA[LS]

I sanded it with 800 grit, wash, dry, then paint
I took the dent out myself (n_n)

BTW, the stretch steelies are freakin HEAVY!! But theyre sooo dope. Imma take pics with the homie with a CB7 thats rockin em. Hella VIP status!
thanks. do you know a place where i can buy em at?. ill admit im a noob, and i dont know what the heck a CB7 is and what is a VIP status. dont be to harsh on me please. haha im really trying to learn about cars. but there's a whole lot to learn

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
coy i think everyone is missing the point with this....how the hell did you get that license plate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? <3333333

oh yeah cool wheels :thumbs up

oppi-10

yin yin
coy i think everyone is missing the point with this....how the hell did you get that license plate?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? <3333333

oh yeah cool wheels :thumbs up
hahahhahah im just noticing the licence plate now thats hella ballin hah i <3 your car!!! are those rims 18's?