coy's integ thread n_n

JuniorDA[LS]

I sanded it with 800 grit, wash, dry, then paint
I took the dent out myself (n_n)

BTW, the stretch steelies are freakin HEAVY!! But theyre sooo dope. Imma take pics with the homie with a CB7 thats rockin em. Hella VIP status!
oh yea i forgot to ask you, how did you take the dents out yourself??

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Specs on the wheels? Specs on alignment settings?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
The DC4 is looking great Coy! I'm going to so SSS Mode next year at Eibach. Want to represent CI with me?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I'm down to rep ci with you matt. You gotta rep Shousha Movement with me then :p

Specs
Wheels: 16x8 +15
Tires: 205/40R16
Camber:
Front - adjusted FULLY to correct camber (imma be adding a little camber to go lower)
Rear - stock camber action
Rolled front fenders
Cut rear fenders

I used a ballpeen hammer to fix the dent on the filler panel. It was decent but not perfect so I picked up a new one.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I'm down to rep ci with you matt. You gotta rep Shousha Movement with me then :p

Specs
Camber:
Front - adjusted FULLY to correct camber (imma be adding a little camber to go lower)
Rolled front fenders
Cut rear fenders

I used a ballpeen hammer to fix the dent on the filler panel. It was decent but not perfect so I picked up a new one.
After the track im going to be looking for a new set of tires, idk if they will work but i have 205/40ZR/16 and they are on my 16x7 gram lights. if they have good tires ill bring them down to ya.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I'm glad you guys like the new setup (n_n)

After the track im going to be looking for a new set of tires, idk if they will work but i have 205/40ZR/16 and they are on my 16x7 gram lights. if they have good tires ill bring them down to ya.
For me? Or Matt?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

Specs
Camber:
Rolled front fenders
Cut rear fenders

I'm loving it Coy. Yeah man, I'm down to rep SM with you.