coy's integ thread n_n

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
The wiring was easy. I just tapped into one of the license plate lights (n_n)

And why do I make you wanna put your gramlites? I didnt do anything :p

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
The wiring was easy. I just tapped into one of the license plate lights (n_n)

And why do I make you wanna put your gramlites? I didnt do anything :p
Oh damn... I didn't even think of that..

GsrEj8

the car came along really nice, i was always a fan of the 98-01 integra's but u pulled it off with this one.... i giggle when i see the bra on ur car, it reminds me of s&m, gives ur car the whole dominatrix look lol

99sil-teg

Well.. You know what you gotta do ;)

Yeah man! I was laying back there with the wire in hand thinking 'where the fuck can I run this thru to the tail light?!' Nand I just looked over at the license plate and I was like 'jackpot!'
I bet lol, I would have been doing the samething when I switch my rear bumper to 94-97, glad I'm not the only one :lol:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
^^^ funny thing is i pictured that in my head and started cracking up.
Oh man.. Its always comedy when I work on cars. Thats why I always take forever. Me and my friends would just be crackin up while laying under the cars giggling about stupid things like this seagull that landed near us and was chillin for a long while, named him Gary, and he took a shit and looked at it in confusion like he didnt know what he ate..

the car came along really nice, i was always a fan of the 98-01 integra's but u pulled it off with this one.... i giggle when i see the bra on ur car, it reminds me of s&m, gives ur car the whole dominatrix look lol
So I should run over to home depot and hang some chain off my tow hook? (n_n) oh! And a whip for an antenna!! Brb... Off to home depot... And maybe stop by a 'hustler' store on the way home...

I bet lol, I would have been doing the samething when I switch my rear bumper to 94-97, glad I'm not the only one :lol:
I didnt know people actually wanna change their rear bumper..?? people always ask me to go with a 98+ conversion but I always tell em 'sorry doods.. I think the zenki looks meaner..' And I lay back and enjoy their confusion on their face.

99sil-teg

I didnt know people actually wanna change their rear bumper..?? people always ask me to go with a 98+ conversion but I always tell em 'sorry doods.. I think the zenki looks meaner..' And I lay back and enjoy their confusion on their face.
people don't lol, just me, I think it looks cleaner... when I say that I'm doing it I get so many "Why?" questions lol. Already got the bumper and mudguards. Plus since I live in MO and not say CA I think I can get 100 out of my bumper at least.. prob closer to 150 8)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
people don't lol, just me, I think it looks cleaner... when I say that I'm doing it I get so many "Why?" questions lol. Already got the bumper and mudguards. Plus since I live in MO and not say CA I think I can get 100 out of my bumper at least.. prob closer to 150 8)
Yeah. And the 94-97 shows more of the rear-lower part. So get a nice exhaust and sexy undercarriage and people following will get wet/erections or we erections. LOL!

99sil-teg

Yeah. And the 94-97 shows more of the rear-lower part. So get a nice exhaust and sexy undercarriage and people following will get wet/erections or we erections. LOL!
Yeah I have Greddy Ti-C which i keep spotless then I'm going to have to upgrade the suspension but all the big projects are on hold till I get my car repainted.