coy's integ thread n_n

jason.az1

I'm lost!
actually, it was one of the ci/ti members :thumbs up
Damn i forgot all about teamintegra ugh i wonder if i still know my user name/password haha
motor is a ls right? any plans of a swap or anything?

so future plans fogs, tuck shave, paint anything else?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Damn i forgot all about teamintegra ugh i wonder if i still know my user name/password haha
motor is a ls right? any plans of a swap or anything?

so future plans fogs, tuck shave, paint anything else?
the tuck, shave, and paint wont be for a long while.. my next goal right now is suspension and going lower like how i originally was..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
hks hiper dampers.. shocks are pretty much dead..

lookin at some GodSpeed RS coilovers. they're pretty cheap and a buddy of mine has em and they're legit too.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
oh yeah! i was bored today so i painted my exhaust manifold heat shield low gloss black :thumbs up
engine bay needs to be cleaned.. BADLY

Surferman

I was lookin at your door inserts and thought about redueing mine somtime. howd you go about doing it? taking door panel off? did you put the layer over your oem layer or did you peel the oem layer off?

sick car too btw lol

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
I was lookin at your door inserts and thought about redueing mine somtime. howd you go about doing it? taking door panel off? did you put the layer over your oem layer or did you peel the oem layer off?

sick car too btw lol
i took the panels off the doors to make it easier. i ripped off the old ones, cleaned the surface, masked off the door panel where i want the adhesive spray to be, remove the tape, lay the new fabric over, press edges into the crevices, took a razor/exacto knife and cut the shape.

im thinking of doing some type of tan/brown plaid for my civic's interior.

Surferman

i took the panels off the doors to make it easier. i ripped off the old ones, cleaned the surface, masked off the door panel where i want the adhesive spray to be, remove the tape, lay the new fabric over, press edges into the crevices, took a razor/exacto knife and cut the shape.

im thinking of doing some type of tan/brown plaid for my civic's interior.

haha nice i actually was wondering how plaid would look.

only thing is my interior is tan too so not as many options for matching.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
haha nice i actually was wondering how plaid would look.

only thing is my interior is tan too so not as many options for matching.
my boy's EFsedan. blue interior, brown/tan inserts/roof w/nardi woodgrain

im looking at this kind of pattern for the civic.. at least the same color scheme..

Surferman

all man i shoulda done a cool design when i redid my headliner like 2 years ago lol.
i dunno i like it. unique!

jason.az1

I'm lost!
my boy's EFsedan. blue interior, brown/tan inserts/roof w/nardi woodgrain

im looking at this kind of pattern for the civic.. at least the same color scheme..
my boy alex aka wite2nr just did his headliner in black came out nice and my boy zbm22 tryed to do his door panels but they would peel off in a few days :( does your peel?