coy's integ thread n_n

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I think I liked it better with the bra. I DEFINITELY agree that it distinguishes you from the rest. Yours is one of maybe a handful of Integras that I like with a bra on it.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
dont worry.. im working on getting the sir fogs (clear), uk bumper lights (clear blinkers), and uk sidemarkers (clear s2k)

if you cant tell, they're all gonna be clear with a yellow (not amber/orange) bulb. just like my drl's so everything matches :thumbs up

jason.az1

I'm lost!
dont worry.. im working on getting the sir fogs (clear), uk bumper lights (clear blinkers), and uk sidemarkers (clear s2k)

if you cant tell, they're all gonna be clear with a yellow (not amber/orange) bulb. just like my drl's so everything matches :thumbs up
:p nnnnnniiiiiiicccccceeeeeee

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
or should i say fukitol and get the yellow lens fogs..??
when i do get the fogs, i dont think imma hook em up. there'd be too many lights on at night. driving, drls, and fogs.. :what:

jason.az1

I'm lost!
or should i say fukitol and get the yellow lens fogs..??
when i do get the fogs, i dont think imma hook em up. there'd be too many lights on at night. driving, drls, and fogs.. :what:
I would do 4300k low beams, 3k high beams and yellow lens fogs with the lip and bra and slam the car a little lower and sell me the rear tail lights and rear fog ahahahaha

If my car didnt have that dumb jdm front Id have a
red 94 gsr uk tails and rear fog mugen 2nd gen i belive wing
with 94 front sir lip and corner and fogs slammed on 4x114 itr wheels
mmmmmmmmmmm soooooooooo sick!

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
Wait are you DRL's on when you low beams are on? that's not right at all, i should keep an eye out for a DRL module up here and send it to you lol, but i would have no idea how to wire it up so i wouldn't be of help for that

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
my headlight setup right now is 8k low beams and h3 retrofit yellow capsules (acura legend)

im working on getting suspension first before the fogs. having a house to pay for is kinda difficult saving up.. but anywho, it'll go lower just like how i used to have it :thumbs up

Wait are you DRL's on when you low beams are on? that's not right at all, i should keep an eye out for a DRL module up here and send it to you lol, but i would have no idea how to wire it up so i wouldn't be of help for that
i was gonna wire it up as 'true' drl's but then my rear fog wouldnt light up during the day. i dont really wanna run a wire from the front, all the way to the rear bumper. so this was the easiest way to have best of both.

Last edited:

jason.az1

I'm lost!
my headlight setup right now is 8k low beams and h3 retrofit yellow capsules (acura legend)

im working on getting suspension first before the fogs. having a house to pay for is kinda difficult saving up.. but anywho, it'll go lower just like how i used to have it :thumbs up
Yeah house/other bills are more important then building a acura lol
Im liking this build tho looking fresh when do you plan on repaint it or are you?

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Yeah house/other bills are more important then building a acura lol
Im liking this build tho looking fresh when do you plan on repaint it or are you?
i would like to rip out the motor, do a mild wire tuck, shave engine holes, then repaint the whole thing. if i do, it'll be untoned white ;)

Gorveatt: if you can find an extra set of DRL modules, that'd be great!! i'd try to figure out a way to make em work

Gorveatt

I <3 HID
i would like to rip out the motor, do a mild wire tuck, shave engine holes, then repaint the whole thing. if i do, it'll be untoned white ;)

Gorveatt: if you can find an extra set of DRL modules, that'd be great!! i'd try to figure out a way to make em work
lol hell maybe Oppi will offer to rip his out for ya lol, but i'll get him to keep an eye out as well.