Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Got some goodies waiting to be installed once the weather gets better:

MOOG Front Lower Control Arms
MOOG Rear Sway Bar End Links
CT Engineering 24mm RSB with Poly Bushings

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
It was nice out this weekend so i was able to install my Comptech Eng rear sway bar and Moog Sway bar end links. Also opted to be some prothane sway bar bushings that have grease fittings.

Such a big difference between stock and this bar...

Installed pictures...

I will say that i do feel a difference in the car..the rear just feels much more planted and stable. However it doesnt really help when i went to go and install this sway bar that one of the end links was snapped already lol...

I would recommend this to anyone that wants to get a better handling car - it really doesnt affect ride quality either.

Only thing that concerns me is the people that have this bar or similar and have reported they have torn the subrame...

Overall though - good setup.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
It was nicer out today so I went ahead and put my MOOG front lower control arms on. Only come to find out my Driver's side lower ball joint is bad. Have to deal with that tomorrow.

Overall to do both sides it took me about 2 hours. Wasn't that bad - if anyone does this i highly recommend heating up the bolts so they come out easier.

Here are some pics of the install/finished product - sorry for the bad cell phone pics.

Old...

New Installed...

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Got my replacement ball joint in yesterday - was very stubborn lol.

As the saying goes when you fix one thing, another breaks. In trying to take off my ABS sensor (Front Left) the sensor had seized to the metal in the spindle and snapped in half. I had to drill out all the plastic so i can get a new one in there.

I was lucky enough to find someone on ebay selling a used one for on $40 so i went ahead and grabbed that.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Lol nice. How do you like the k24. I was thinking about doing the swap cuz I can't get a shot at an a2 unless I drop lots of money.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Lol nice. How do you like the k24. I was thinking about doing the swap cuz I can't get a shot at an a2 unless I drop lots of money.

I would get a k24 over a k20 any day - someday I wanna put a k24 in my integra - it's just a big motor with lots of torque.

I mean I'm making 200 whp with an intake header and reflash

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
That's what I'm thinking. I gotta get the one off the tsx though. I'm saving up for the swap. Lol

Yeah swap is still big $$$ still that's the only reason I'm not doing it.

I really like b series motors - I think the only way I'll do a K is if they run out lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S