Official Point and Shoot [P&S] Photography thread

speedin

The Transporter
Dear god a 450 must be amazing, for the ranch work and trailer pulling a 350 works, but a 450 would be enjoyable :)
The 450 is a monster. It tows a 26,000lb trailer over the Appalachian mountains like nothing. It can pull that trailer to 90 up a hill, its amazing how much grunt it has. And talk about stable, you sometimes forget the trailer is there. Never had brake fade coming down a mountain either.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
lol joe we didnt take the tour, just hopped on a bus that stops there. I miss hawaii, most relaxed i have ever been in my life.

iphone 4s
4s is capable of better, just had to adjust exposure.

Just got my camera today!

3rd picture taken with it. so it's not all that great lol, but my horse is making a derp face.

I see 4 hp. lol

Dlo nice shots. What zoom were those taken at? One thing ill give to kodak is they use very nice glass.

Go pro stills look pretty sharp.

dlo253

Don't recall the exact zoom, I don't think it was very much though.
I haven't had time to really play with the camera either. It was actually a pretty good buy though for the price.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I'm not meant to take decent photos lol. I walked into my bedroom this morning and saw my dog chewing on the new-to-me camera...cracked screen. Now it's toasted.

96LSteg

Jemel
I'm not meant to take decent photos lol. I walked into my bedroom this morning and saw my dog chewing on the new-to-me camera...cracked screen. Now it's toasted.
I would have tied him to the back of my car and dragged him down the road. Hate dogs :)