The 400 Club

Hondizzle

Dead beat
Gotten over 500 In my 88 Z, but it had a massive tank for it's size, love that vg

Sent from my IPhone using tapatalk

04caliwrx

04cali...specs on your car? Stock, built, tuned...? I drive agressive, but mine is built, and I'm only running a basemap for my setup so it runs really rich. I was getting around 26, but that was with 3 bent exhaust valves...
stock engine 1995GSR w/ 109500 miles, Mods are HSK exhaust and no name short ram intake

04caliwrx

last fill up was 408 miles and the tank I'm in is 420 miles and the light has not came on yet, I can get 400 like nothing an over 35 mpg avarage

hgocasca

level 77 troll
last fill up was 408 miles and the tank I'm in is 420 miles and the light has not came on yet, I can get 400 like nothing an over 35 mpg avarage
Are you mostly highway? Or city?

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
I'm at 235 with an eighth tank left. This is like the best I've ever gotten on just city driving. Haven't don't much interstate driving in my car.

Sent from my EVO with tapatalk.

Charly[horse]

Name = John
With all highway driving to work this summer I could've hit 400 easy if I wouldve pushed the tank a little more, now that all I am doin is city drivin though I am lucky to get 250 in a tank, it sucks. My fuelly says ive been gettin 24 mpg but compared to the 32 I was gettin this summer, it feels like 17 haha. I jus put in a sri so I am hopin that'll help a tiny bit.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Hell when I'm doing my usual 3k shifting I get about 20mpg. My engine needs work. I just don't have the time or money.

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
Mine was a theft recovery. Didn't realize it had been stolen till I finally got the carfax. When we did my water pump we pulled my valve cover off for a valve adjustment and saw that my head looked like it had be driven to death.

04caliwrx

In the club again thats 37mpg avarage and the light went on when pulling into the station :)

Last edited:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
There have been 2 times where i have had the possibility to get over 400 miles on a tank and im pretty impressed. (keep in mind it is a $1000 1997 GS Automatic with the CEL on)
Once it was only highway driving (road trip) and i averaged about 36.4 mpg, i kept my speed around 70 mph and never more than 75mph, i used about 3/4 tank and had to fill up before i crossed into the next state because of taxes (Indiana to Illinois) - i did the math and keeping the same mpgs until i ran dry i could have done 491.5 miles

The only other time it could have been possible was mostly highway driving with the rest driving around suburbs i guess (lower speed limits between 35-55 but very little stop and go) and i averaged 32.6 mpg. i had to really try and get it that high but could have gotten 440.1 miles if i ran it dry.

Not sure if it is just me but whenever i get a really high mpg tank (for me its above like 28 mpg) it seems my next tank is absolutely horrible. ive done 28 mpg, then gotten a full fill up at the same gas station (same pump even) with similar driving conditions and styles and gotten 25 mpg