The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Decal Design Ideas

I dont get it, whats wrong with us posting in this thread, even if its a lot...isnt that what forums are for?

Anyway. Here are some of the pictures of the decal/logo ideas my cousin has come up with. What do you guys think? Which ones do you guys like that i could tell him to work with some more?

This one is the same as the first, but he was thinking he could incorporate the japanese rising sun for the background some how. I like this font though, its real simple and could be made a decal really easy.

This one is my favorite font. I was thinkin maybe like the rough outline of a profile integra over and around the letters maybe? or some sort of background. I like this font a lot though, I think it would look cool as a white decal. This one is my vote for font :)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I dont get it, whats wrong with us posting in this thread, even if its a lot...isnt that what forums are for?

Anyway. Here are some of the pictures of the decal/logo ideas my cousin has come up with. What do you guys think? Which ones do you guys like that i could tell him to work with some more?

This one is the same as the first, but he was thinking he could incorporate the japanese rising sun for the background some how. I like this font though, its real simple and could be made a decal really easy.

This one is my favorite font. I was thinkin maybe like the rough outline of a profile integra over and around the letters maybe? or some sort of background. I like this font a lot though, I think it would look cool as a white decal. This one is my vote for font :)

those are great pictures.

dlo253

Let me play with some on my comp wen I get a chance, I got a couple ideas just gotta make time.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ok, post em up as soon as you got somethin. Do you not like any of those fonts?

Also, I'm makin an account on HT today so I can keep up with the guys on there who want to join. Should we make our own thread on HT too? Or have those guys join this forum? They don't have integras like you said, so it makes sense to me for us us to have another thread there. Make life a little easier for others :) Seems like there's more people on there who are showing interest.

dlo253

Ok, post em up as soon as you got somethin. Do you not like any of those fonts?

Also, I'm makin an account on HT today so I can keep up with the guys on there who want to join. Should we make our own thread on HT too? Or have those guys join this forum? They don't have integras like you said, so it makes sense to me for us us to have another thread there. Make life a little easier for others :) Seems like there's more people on there who are showing interest.
Out of those, i would pick the top one. But they are just fonts, I am pretty good with photoshop and i got a couple ideas. just very busy with work and all that, so finding the time is the only issue haha....like i said, ive desinged logos for a lot of people, and other graphic things. i aint pro, but i can sure get the job done.

Yeah i will be making a thread over there shortly. ill let you know, you using the same username over on HT?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
am i the only one who sees no pictures?!?!?!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ok for sure. And I'll try to use the same screen name, if its taken and I have to use another one, ill let you know what it is.

And jcrabb, I'm guessing you are the only one who can't see them. They show up fine to me.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
What's the temp usually like in the summer time. Trying to decide if I'm going to delete ac or not to clean up the bay...

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
The highest its been on the west side of the mountains in the past couple of years is like, mid 90's. Ac is nice to have, but not necessary. Hatch, could you send me a pm with your email address? We're making a list of all the members in the hotmail account.

lsvhatch

Miss my car!!!!
Yea not a problem. Ok I may keep it. My hatch didn't have ac and it didn't really bother me. But then again I wasn't in long sleeves pant and boots every day

dlo253

I didn't use my AC once all summer. Sunroof and windows are all ya need here in WA for the most part. Unless your stuck in traffic I guess.