The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

96GSRteg

Tyler
Im down for this! ive been to a few meets around here and they all end with a couple of d-bag 240 drivers revving their engines all night and wanting to drift in the streets. no es bueno for me. Basically im down for hanging out and talking about cars or other things. not bragging about them or saying how cool your srt-4 is.

nw-built.com is another good local forum if you guys are looking to get more into that local scene.

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ok, shoot an email to the CHC email link in my signature with a pic of your ride, and a little bit about yourself.
And yeah, we aren't about that bragging sh*t :)

dlo253

Ordered my decal today for my wink mirror bracket, gonna be siick! We need to come up with a final decision, and see about getting them done. Gotta decide if we are going to all chip in and order a quantity, or just have them on stylndecals.com and give members the code to order them on their own...opinions?

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
decals

Dlo, I say we do that stylindecals idea. It just seems way easier and quicker and such. Do you think you could post up some of the designs you came up with, so we can choose which ones we want to have made?

dlo253

What, just having them on the site? Yeah... ill talk to him when I get a chance.

Yeah, ill do that right now..

EDIT:

If we do this one, I think it should get cleaned up a little bit. lol..

Last edited:

96GSRteg

Tyler
Little bit about yourself and the teg also bro
I am in school getting my degree in networking technology and should be graduated at the end of this year. This is my 96 gsr with a b18c (Sir-G). I've put a lot of my money into maintenance, but i have a pwd:jdm intake and im lowered with koni streets with eibach pro springs. I've done almost all of the work myself or with a buddy.

future plans are: volk te37 wheels, asr subframe brace, itr rear sway bar, and function7 LCAs.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Dlo: yeah, hut dude, that's a pretty badass start, looks good!

96gsrteg: I call a vote all in favor? I vote yes :)

Last edited:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
New pics: Shaved!

Hey guys, I got rid of my badges yesterday. I think she looks much more sexy :) What do you guys think?
I'm not totally done yet, I still gotta get some pluggs and paint them to match.