The official Cascade Honda Crew thread.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Where are you guys located at? Cascades in Sterling? Ill join if you guys let me
We're in the greater Seattle area in Washington...where is sterling? We have people in tacoma, Lynnwood, Seattle :)
Post some pics of your ride and tell us a bit about it and yourself.

96GSRteg

Tyler
We're in the greater Seattle area in Washington...where is sterling? We have people in tacoma, Lynnwood, Seattle :)
Post some pics of your ride and tell us a bit about it and yourself.
I think thats up by Burlington. Im in Bellevue btw.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I think thats up by Burlington.
I see, yeah, that's close enough, if your interested.

Im in Bellevue btw.
That's cool, you know where the uajimaya is on...8th I think?
Oh, and that shark2 looks filthy, I'm gonna look into that, or the antenna you put in your fender, and shave it completely. Anyone know what those antennas are called? Or where to find them?

Last edited:

dlo253

I vote yes..
and skidmarks, idk what those antennas are called, but they have em all on ebay and shit like that. screw that. once i get paint im shaving mine, i dont even have mine hooked up. flash drive ftw! lol

96GSRteg

Tyler
That's cool, you know where the uajimaya is on...8th I think?
Yep! i prefer the store in downtown seattle but i go to the bellevue one too. its a couple blocks north of 8th, but you have the right idea. its in crossroads area.

Oh, and that shark2 looks filthy, I'm gonna look into that, or the antenna you put in your fender, and shave it completely. Anyone know what those antennas are called? Or where to find them?
http://www.locustom.com/shark2_kit.htm

thats where i got mine from, a lot of people have that same one too. there are a ton of those hidden ones out there. i think oreillys even carries them.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I vote yes..
Alright Teg, that's a majority vote. Welcome to CHC :) Shoot an email to the CHC email address below from your regularly used email address, and I'll send you a copy of the bylaws. After that just send back an email saying you agree with them, or that their fair, or whatev. That way I'll also be able to add your email address to the contact list. :)

Yep! i prefer the store in downtown seattle but i go to the bellevue one too. its a couple blocks north of 8th, but you have the right idea. its in crossroads area.
Thats funny, I deliver seafood to both those stores daily :)

there are a ton of those hidden ones out there. i think oreillys even carries them.
Dude! Epic, thats the way Im goin then. They shouldn't be too expensive then, hopefully :)

dlo253

ALL MEMBERS: Our decals will be available for purchase on stylndecals.com, i'll let everybody know when they are up there. But you will need to PM me to get the discount code. They will be up there for $59.99, only club members can get the code to pay the normall low price. So PM me for the code..

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
New Recruit

There's guy named Tyler that sent an email to us wanting to know if he could join his info was:

"Hey my names tyler i drive a 94 Honda Accord with an f22b1 v-tec lowered on tokico blues and H&R springs. it has a K&N intake and a skunk 2 catback hopefully headers will be soon. I am out of Bonney Lake and i would like to join your crew."

I told him to post up here let us know which one is him so you can see his ride. Its lowered, grey. Pretty :)

I vote yes. The rest of you's guys?

ALL MEMBERS: Our decals will be available for purchase on stylndecals.com, i'll let everybody know when they are up there. But you will need to PM me to get the discount code. They will be up there for $59.99, only club members can get the code to pay the normall low price. So PM me for the code..
Woot Woot! Im super stoked! :D

dlo253

Just post the pic yourself. hahaha ill do it, hold on.

EDIT. cant, you deleted all the emails lol... along with my tracking info for my decal.......................lol.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Sh*t! I thought I was deleting them from my mail app on my phone. My bad...super bad, ill see if I can't get them back. And I didn't know bow to post a pic without a url. Or saving it and uploading it with the rest of my pics...standby

dlo253

Nope, it deletes em from the phone and actual email. unless you log on from a comp and delete the ones in POP3. lol..

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Ok, see if that brought them back. I went into the trash on my phone and moved all the emails I deleted today, back into the inbox. Let me know if they came back. Again, sorry bro. I feel dumb now...